Ford Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you into horsepower, not horses.. the second annual Melbourne Cup Day Supercruise and picnic. Meet for breakfast at Mc Donalds Ardeer, Western Ring Road Melways ref 40 C6 at 8.30am. Cruise departs Mc Donalds at 9.30am for a 1 1/2 hour cruise to Queenscliff. Parking has been arranged in Queenscliff so you can enjoy your BYO lunch next to your pride and joy. TAB facilities are available for those of you wanting to have a bet on the day.

Special meeting point for Geelong cars to join in. Contact me for further details [email protected]

Felicity

:bcool:

·
BSR Twin System (tm)
4,751 Posts
Sounds interesting.

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
how many people actually went?

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
About 50 cars braved the wet weather, a good turnout considering the conditions. Here are a few pics of Fords that came along:

Smciner's GT and friend...

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
I like love the Dark Blue EB GT. Looks awesome. :s6: :s2:

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
I like love the Dark Blue EB GT. Looks awesome. :s6: :s2:
It was for sale! Didn't get the number but I might be able to chase it up for you..

·
Tickford Ruled; FPV Rocks
1,457 Posts
Man, that XY GS has made me HORNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am now, more committed than ever, to restore my dormant XW Fairmont up to GS spec. I can picture it now...........

1969 XW Fairmont, GS spec black interior, lowered all round, GS rims, red striped skinny tyres, silver fox with orange GS strip, four on the floor, mildly worked 302W, SEX MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will look even better next to the HP!

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HP Dude said:
Man, that XY GS has made me HORNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am now, more committed than ever, to restore my dormant XW Fairmont up to GS spec. I can picture it now...........

1969 XW Fairmont, GS spec black interior, lowered all round, GS rims, red striped skinny tyres, silver fox with orange GS strip, four on the floor, mildly worked 302W, SEX MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will look even better next to the HP!
You forgot to add the venetian blind... very cool.

:MmM:

·
BSR Twin System (tm)
4,751 Posts
Did Carolyn (XF) turn up?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.