Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Blue Blood
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone received tickets this year from Ford Australia for free entry to the Melbourne Motor Show? I got offered them last year but I could go due to work committments.

Anyone seen freebee's this year?

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
I have apparently won some...same way I won tickets to the Boxing Day test match...just by following a link on a Ford email and filling in my details. Am waiting with baited breath for them to come in the mail.

·
Registered Abuser
226 Posts
Me too!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Has anyone seen the 'lastest' holden concept. God where are these fukwits gonna top? they have more money than cents!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
brendan24688 said:
Has anyone seen the 'lastest' holden concept. God where are these fukwits gonna top? they have more money than cents!

Well we have seen Commodore based: sedans, wagons, "SUVs" - yeah right, "commercial trucks" again yeah right, limos, cop cars, panel vans, hatchbacks, coupes, convertibles, utes, crew cab utes. Seems like the market doesnt demand anything other than Commodore based...

Holden, please make a car that is bigger and better than a Commodore with styling that does not relate to a Commodore

That's why I think Ford's on a winner with the Territory, its a new body style.
Lets hope theres an FPV version with the 270kw/550Nm

·
Blue Blood
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chevypower said:
That's why I think Ford's on a winner with the Territory, its a new body style.
Lets hope theres an FPV version with the 270kw/550Nm
While that would be nice, its just feature creep on an already confirmed car.

F6 Typhoon is going to be a head turner for sure, however its "Just another Falcon".

What i'd like to see - and I doubt it, would be a roadster based on the focus or something similar. Something REAL concept like. Use the focus as the base - create a low slung low weight, rear wheel driver with a turbo 4 or the 5 litre cammer V8 engine. Come on Ford INSPIRE ME!

·
Road Warrior
489 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts