Ford Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm off to the show. Should hit town about 11pm tonight, then hit the show about noon tomorrow.

I'll post some piccies when I get back on Monday...

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The 300+ looks muck better in the flesh. The pic's don't show the lines of the car at all.

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
still a downer!

I still can't get used to the styling, it just doesn't suit the shape of the car.

But look at that engine bay:D

I'd love to see MOTOR do a test drive of it.

BTW, anybody know when the next MOTOR mag is out??

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Great pics!

Motor is out on Wednesday the 7th

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If your after info on Ford's down here check out www.ford.com.au
Takes you through all the cars.
That mustang has a supercherged v10 under the hood. Pity we can't buy them off the floor like that!!

·
Formerly J-type
1,629 Posts
It looks allright.

JEM I actually like the shape better than the Hillier Bro's version, the problem with the Hillier Bro's one is that it carries that saggy arse end of the AU.

This is the reason that I reckon the 300+ looks better - I think that you all will agree it almost looks like a Cougar from the side profile, without that saggy arse the car looks more in proportion.

Though I have to admitt the front end looks a bit tacky especially with the front spoiler bolging out at the corners.

Anyone notice the side cladding on the 300+?, it looks similar to the R5 and could point to the look of the AV Falcon.

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Notice the headlights...very similar to the R5, it's say they are pretty close to AV production trim on both showcars.

Donut King

1 - 16 of 16 Posts