Hey where is everyone haha ;)

Bye
Jay..

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Mate

Still in Geelong

After downing a couple of bottles of southern last night I think it will take a couple of days to get the blood level down to normal again!!!

·
Old Car:BA XR6 New: 97 EL
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well considering fords loss today, have another bottle for me mate :)

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
laminge said:
Mate

Still in Geelong

After downing a couple of bottles of southern last night I think it will take a couple of days to get the blood level down to normal again!!!
Yep - still here as well. Laminge is a seriously sick puppy on the Southern and the Large Pizzas. Well and truly stuck it up the pretender, aka "Glitter Boy" EL2XR8 who was blown away.

Venom must stash bourbon in his hair 'cos he's a level 4 on the sicko scale......

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Aussie Pete said:

Yep - still here as well. Laminge is a seriously sick puppy on the Southern and the Large Pizzas. Well and truly stuck it up the pretender, aka "Glitter Boy" EL2XR8 who was blown away.

Venom must stash bourbon in his hair 'cos he's a level 4 on the sicko scale......
Mate mate mate... get it right - it's "Mr Sparkle" !! :D

And Venom was only 1 drink ahead at the end of the night, and he had even "reset"!! I on the other hand was going "old school"... :eek: :nuts:

Finally I am back, and coming into FF with 102 new threads (or updates) to get through!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I must thank Flick for the preparation and work she put in for this little journey, honey you are a role model for women everywhere! :D Many, many, many thanks also to Uncle Geoff, Happy Jack, and crews at all plants for the show they put on for us. It will not be forgotten!!

BTW when are dealers taking orders and deposits for AV XR8's?? :cool:

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
el2xr8 said:

I must thank Flick for the preparation and work she put in for this little journey, honey you are a role model for women everywhere! :D Many, many, many thanks also to Uncle Geoff, Happy Jack, and crews at all plants for the show they put on for us. It will not be forgotten!!
Yeah Ditto as well.

Mike, Good to see your recovery well from our loong haul last night. Had a sleep from 8am till 12:30pm.

On the drinking scale i pretty much stayed on par with the guys after the pizza feed. These guys had like 7 drinks before that. Must say Scooby didn't live up to his alco/partying style. He ditched the night when it was still young. Also it was this night that Mike "Mr Sparkle" got his new name, hmm i better not say where the name came from. :p :p
Oh yeah did i mention that Venom S demonstrated his hedge acrobatics LOL. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: I have sober people Martin and Aussie Falcon as witness's.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
I hope you huys got Flick a gift or something! ;) ;) ;) ;)
* Guys Panic as Flik gets ideas... :D *

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
el2xr8 said:
Damn straight!! Top week all round. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
el2xr8 said:
BTW when are dealers taking orders and deposits for AV XR8's?? :cool:
I second that motion.. :D

priteshpatel99 said:
Hmm she does have a birthday next week.. might be a good time for a gift me thinks.. ;)

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Ford Man said:

Hmm she does have a birthday next week.. might be a good time for a gift me thinks.. ;)
Definitly a damn good idea, i'll chip in the cost.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Awesome week guys! (up until Sunday that is ;) )

Thanks to everyone!

Cant wait until AV!!

Good to finally put some faces to the names and now we are going to have to start organising the 2002 Ford Forums Trip :nuts::nuts::nuts:

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
Originally posted by el2xr8 I must thank Flick for the preparation and work she put in for this little journey, honey you are a role model for women everywhere! :D
[/B]
I've gotta say... Sheila Vernon will be disappointed. She asked me to keep tabs on how many proposals I got over the 5 days. I have nothing to report! :D

:cool:

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:
A lovely surprise arrived via blown XR8 to work today.

I am blown away. Did I mention FF members are fantastic people (maybe I did a couple of times):D

:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts