Ford Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Mod/Multicar Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what does everyone have planned for the long weakend? i was hoping to go camping, the weather dosent look to good. i'd hate to be stuck in a tent all weakend with my kids. instead i'll have to fix all that ive been avoiding around the house.

·
Classic Mustang Member
92 Posts
Hmmm. I'll be working, preping for a vacation, & "frying my brains out" doing yardwork. Come Monday (Memorial Day) I'll be "frying my brains out" doing a show n' shine (more fun) next to a local radio station (promo).

M

·
0 Posts
Probably mow the lawn if it ever quits raining. Or go fishing. Thought about going on Rolling Thunder, or the Ride to The Wall as they call it now. I've heard there's going to be a couple hundred thousand bikes this year (99% HD) if the weather turns out OK. Went on it a couple times a few years ago when there were over 60,000 participants. In case you never heard of it, it's a ride to the Pentagon in Washington DC to commemorate the POW/MIA's. After everyone gathers there, they lead everyone on a parade through DC and it ends up at the mall, or where the Washington Monument is. Last time I went, too many people, too much beer, too few bathrooms and concession stands.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts