Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those wondering where young Strider got his name from, wonder no more!!! :angel:

Attachments

·
Crikey
2,014 Posts
Great job there Mr Sparkle, might take a little while to live this one down "oh so serious face" Gaz.

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
ROFL, well it's revealed guys. Blame that photo wrong time wrong photo on the FPV-Tickford club membership officer.

Now Sparkles is deaad lucky we don't have photos about how he got his name.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
XR_Strider_GuY said:
Now Sparkles is deaad lucky we don't have photos about how he got his name.
Yer not wrong there :AAHHH: :wnc: :fraz: :angel:

Mind you, it may help me to remember the specifics of the event - my memory is a little hazy... funnily enough, I don't remember a lot after bourbon number 32 :be: :what4: :bigeyes: :beerbottl

·
BOFH
7,560 Posts
Hahahha, I had heard of the infamous picture, and the legend of it. It's good to actually see it now.

Well done!

·
At the 3FB Cheese Wheel
3,582 Posts
Jesus Strider, it's a wonder you didnt do yourself an injury.

Obviously stretched denim there!

·
Registered
847 Posts
hahahahaha groinal injury to the max. feel the burn. hahahaha

·
Black 200kw wheel barrow
3,554 Posts
nup i think its a huge misunderstanding!

quite obviously they were trying to see if they could drive the white AU through his legs...

·
3FB Food Press
305 Posts
Whats that ripping sound. Gary were you a gymnast in a previous life? Lift and separate used to be the slogan for an old bra add on the telly but now it also means Gary's nether regions.

·
At the 3FB Cheese Wheel
3,582 Posts
Vinno said:
Whats that ripping sound. Gary were you a gymnast in a previous life? Lift and separate used to be the slogan for an old bra add on the telly but now it also means Gary's nether regions.
Thanks for that!

You just made my night LMAO!

·
You can do eeeit!
1,495 Posts
Units of length:

Centimetre: Equivalent to ten millimetres.

Metre: Equivalant to one hundred centimetres

Striders: Not really dependant upon metres but is measured in decibels at the point where denim is overcome by opposing forces. Although the picture does indicate the amount of concentration required to get this distance precisely, it is a useful indication of the straight line distance travelled before the next lane change.

·
Mmm, high pressure wash.
3,086 Posts
Speaking of Memory Lane™, is there photographic evidence of DuckingStrider™ and BreadButtererStrider™ by any chance?

/me looks forward to Volume 2...

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
3Toed said:
Speaking of Memory Lane™, is there photographic evidence of DuckingStrider™ and BreadButtererStrider™ by any chance?

/me looks forward to Volume 2...
LOL Volume 2 is rumoured to be of another 3FB person, watch this space. :wnc: :wnc:

·
Cheerful Idiot
1,614 Posts
I've got a duck on video from FPV Weekend last year at the car crash site... Top stuff!

Any chance you can throw the origional up for download AF?

·
Mmm, high pressure wash.
3,086 Posts
Dark_Horse said:
Can't run from this one Gary....

You have a fan club - I am impressed!!!!
:rofl: Hahahahaha good find, Dark!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts