Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
XE Wagon owner
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone have a great & safe Xmas.......

Drive carefully and watch out for those police who are everywhere.......

I hope Santa is kind to us all :wnc:

:fairy

·
"Steve has a car?"
2,207 Posts
Yes merry christmas to everyone!!!!

Santa's getting me a king chrome socket set for christmas!! hohohohohoe

fvck I'm alreasdy trashed...

·
FPV Tasmania Member
961 Posts
MERRY CHRISTMAS
I hope santa puts just what everyone wants in their stocking
take care alll

·
Formerly EAII_Fairmont
917 Posts
Yeah hope everyone has a great chrissy!!

I will also say be careful out on the roads! It'd be extremely sad to see an E-Series written off or even worse, it's occupants injured.

I am travelling to Nelson Bay from Dubbo tomorrow and from Nelson Bay to Port Macquarie on Boxing Day. I think cruise control will be on 100km/h the whole way! Just too many police out to risk it.

Once again merry xmas! Look forward to some quality posts again next year.

Daniel

·
2.77 is a tall ratio :S
336 Posts
Merry Christmas to all!

Gotta love coasting at 100 on cruise control its even economical with a 3 speed :|

·
Often has bolts left over
848 Posts
santas got me a remote centrol locking module :)

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
merry christmas guys, may santa bring us more mods :)
i just got up!

·
Registered
367 Posts
merry christmas all. eat to much; drink to much and have a great time

·
E-Series wagon owner
1,929 Posts
merry x-mas to every one!

the start of my x-mas is a little bumpy as a vr hit the rear corner of my car on monday and sent it spinning into a bush

although the damage is hardly seen from a distance it bloody scared the crap out a me!

·
E-Series Cameraman
1,388 Posts
Merry Christmas to all and have a safe and enjoyable holiday! Drive good people, we don't want to add an E-Series members to the road toll. And remember, we all pay too much tax as it is so don't go volunteering to pay more!

The Goodz got all the Monkey Magic DVDs, as well as the new Michael Jackson DVD, an airconditioner for my bedroom and a new chair for my computer desk. And now the ol' crate has the stereo working again, the cruise control is working again, the extension housing oil seal is fixed, and everything is running properly, I'm a happy chappy!

Steven, it's about bloody time!!!

Alex

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
yes have a safe and merrt christmas everyone.

i hope that everyone gets exactly what htey want. i want a set of mags, but i doubt thats gonna happen so just more tools and more clothes and grog and cash will do:p

drive carefully out there people alreaddy 10 dead for the christmas period, lets not make it more

and dont say ho ho ho to any pretty girls you might end up in court :angel:

·
AKA: Spaniard
848 Posts
And Merry Christmas to you too!

Not to mention everyone else!

·
Banned
3,104 Posts
Merry Chrostmas all!

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
Chrostmas? whats that?

a day where familys get together and celebrate eating cooked pig and sharing gifts.......

me thinkd you mean chr I stmas matey:p

·
Formerly: SmokeEA
1,117 Posts
Yeah, well it xmas now, am im ,well not smashed. Ill be back in half an hour and 6 stubbies! MERRY XMAS

·
Looking in YOUR bathroom.
3,287 Posts
you know its ogod when you cnt see the scren poroperly,,,hehehehd

mmmmmmmmm food and beeer is goldod

·
89 DA LTD 3.9MPI
116 Posts
I'm so bloody full!!!

merry christmas everyone..

damn there's some nice cars around.. drove from mt druitt to the gong via the city, then back from the gong to mt druitt via liverpool.. daaaamn long drive in this heat with aircon thats out of gas. Saw some amazing cars though.. including a braaaand spanking new Land Rover with 20inch chromes and dumped on its ass.. a nice e series smicked up in red paint, dark black tints, full exhaust, and chrome 17s.. and a bunch of other nice rides.

now that my long distance driving is done i'm settling on the couch with some drinks and watching movies.. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts