Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Topaz Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may have read already, FordForums.com has found a way to keep their doors open. However, we have scrambled to try and come up with something by the end of the month and we have found a solution. We have created a new message board that we, the administrators of Tempo High Performance, are the ones in charge of. The new message board is the first step in a round of changes that will also have us moving to our very own domain.

The new message board has been set up. It will go "live" on Monday, August 27th at midnight. Please use this message board for all future posts, so that all members only have to check one message board.

For members that hit the FordForums.com board directly, please go to the main Tempo High Performance page at www.zianet.com/tempohiperformance and click on the Interactive Menu. Select the Forums link and you will be routed to the new message board. We will maintain a link from the main website to Ford Forums for a couple of weeks, so that you may check responses to previous posts. This will be listed as Archives - FF. Please feel free to post any old topics on the new message board.

I want to personally thank the guys at FordForums for getting us set up with the message board. We are sad that the service you provided for all of us has settled on shaky ground. We regret that we are leaving, but we want to provide the stability of a forum for our members that we have not been able to provide for over two years. Thanks again for your support.

·
Topaz Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just wanted to let everyone know that the new board is up and active. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Just reload the main page of www.zianet.com/tempohiperformance, and it will be under <B>Interactive - Forums NEW!!</B>

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Why

Guys, this site IS NOT leaving. I do not see the reason that you must leave. Fordforums went out of the way to set you guys up what you wanted. I hope that you would give us a better chance then what your giving us. SORRY TO SEE YOU LEAVE!
PS. I could'nt get into your site.

O

·
0 Posts
Well, a couple weeks ago the admin here posted a message that fordforums.com was closing they doors at the end of august. It didn't say "maybe closing the doors", it said it was a sure thing. So we had a meeting and came up with the best solution we could and that was to have our own domain and message board, owned solely by us. We have nothing against Fordforums.com, I guess it was just bad timing.

Only our message board is at the domain now. http://www.tempotopaz.com/phpBB The main page will be there soon.

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
While that is true, with in hours we had posted that alternatives were being looked into. I can't stop you from leaving, but I am sorry you folks got up and left so soon!

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
ok ok ok

Look. I am not siding with Tim nor am I siding with anyone else on here. I am going to say please lets keep this civil. This is nuts that we are going to start to get in the bickering mode over this. Not everything is perminant.

I say best of luck guys on your forums. If you need anything hollar at me. Also remember that if you need a place to come to if things do not work out then you are welocome here.

I am not wishing bad luck on ya I am just letting you know that if it does not work the group is welcome here.

Can I ask that we "FordForums" get a link. I am trying to establish a network of sites. And would like to include your site in this. Can I get a link back from ya?

I do wish ya the best of luck I know forst hand how hard it is to run a site or two.
John
LunaticSS

·
HO V6 XR5i
118 Posts
Thanks

Thanks John. I'm glad things didn't end on a bad note. I really enjoyed this forum. There's no other forum like it. I'll definetely still visit. As far as a link is concerned, putting a nice one up is definetely not a problem. Thanks again for all your guys' help with us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts