Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up. rolled the Merc today at my stage so might pay to watch the news for possible coverage

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Hahahahhaha

Ouch, i just think I broke 227 Bones in my body for laughing, I think the cause of the accident was Radio Static between navigator due to number of screws in his body:evil:

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Damn, theres $200,000 down the drain :eek: Bet ya Merc and an Insurance company will be happy :eek:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually have a better picture but the board won't allow it to be posted. I offered them 5 k for it.
Is it just me or does it still look good:CraZ:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Her Karl we have a problem! Doohan was not the bloke we expected to total the car, our money was on Sheene in the ML55! Man the boss is pissed that car was supposed to do the tour of all the dealers now they can't even keep the car here.

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
Last time I checked the XR6 was in postion 26 overall, a pretty good effort considering the cars in front and behind it. I think Brock was in 80th.:wink2:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Ok the mercedes CLK55 that Doohan was driving was worth around $300 000, couple of little extras like hot engine trick brakes etc, and word from head office is that they are not happy with Doohan. The sales manager at work even said maybe mick should try driving a Holden next time! As for Barry last I heard he is still hanging in there despite putting the truck in to something. I also wonder if Brock fixed the ute? Typical of those things to eat the LSD and powersteer!

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't understand why Merc would be pissed seeing as the trick brakes failed causing the accident. At the stage before they had the back lifted trying to bleed the air out of the system. Got into the next stage and nothing!
Baz was around 56 after day 4

1 - 11 of 11 Posts