Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
***ification Junky
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there such a thing?

I'm looking to meet up with other Expedition and Navigator owners in the Northern VA, MD & DC areas.
If the interest of more people from the Mid-Atlantic region (PA,NJ,DE,NC etc) is shown, maybe we can start something up.

It would be great to get with others who have different ideas and visions of what they are doing to their Expys or Navs.

From the Big Off-Road style to the Street aggressor style.

Please don't hessitate to post your comments good or bad!

Thanks

·
***ification Junky
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
5 people have looked at this but have not replied.
Maybe I should try to promote this site?
Try to get more people involved with doing things with their SUVs.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Also Looking For An Expedition Club in The Pa, Nj, De Area....

Ive been looking for a while now, and have only found one Expedition Club. Its not around here, but ill lik you to it

www.Xpedition.net

·
***ification Junky
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for your post!

It's been a long time since I've posted something due to the board being a bit slow and work being very busy not to mention setting plans for our wedding in September, busy busy busy.

Also, Thanks for the link!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Well, im posted on numerous websites across the net, because like i said ive been looking for a club for a while now. Theres very Few sites that i Check daily, and this is one one them. Ill link this Page from all the other sites, and maybe we can attract some more people here. I had tons of ideas left in my head for that truck, but with everything ive found here so for...god knows where that truck is headed.

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts