Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here she is!! Now with new improved (and lowered) suspension! :D

Pic 1 - Lovely far north coast headland, XR8 brightening up the scenery. :cool:

Pic 2 - Back at home in the confines of the garage. Still looking nice under lights!

Pic 3 - Inside the beast. Note the optional Momo wheel, and the lovely leather black & blue shift knob from AU2.

Pic 4 - Oh those lovely stainless Genies! How great thou art! How large is thine bore! :D Also note in the foreground, the top of the adjustable Koni dampers! Woohoo!

.. and that concludes our centrefold pictorial for this month.. :eek: :D

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Looks great mike.......

just one thing, have you heard of tyre black.....:p

will catch up, when you move back down south!

B

·
0 Posts
like ya ride

like ya ride there nipper, pity she doesn't keep up with xr6 utes but someone told me its quicker than your neighbours xr8 sedan! is this true.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Erm, are you sure you've got the right thread there Barry mate? :eek: :D I'd think she'd do up most XR6 utes, and my neighbour actually hasn't got an XR8 sedan unfortunately ;)

Rob - yeah tyres need some blackening!!

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hopefully by October I should have thrown some more money at it, and have the intake side of things sorted out. ie. 70mm MAF, 24lb injectors, 70mm throttle body, possibly Unichip, and maybe a GT40 upper if I can afford it... we'll see on that one. Might end up just porting my current upper manifold. Either way, all this should equal a few more herbs and less asthmatic symptoms. :D

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And here's a dyno sheet from it's last run about 6 weeks ago...

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Thats a sensational beast mike,

Carnt wait to take it for a hoon:nuts: :nuts: :D :nuts: :D

Just make sure you whack that vortch v3 blower on it before you head down our way!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And you may just get your wish granted mate! Yep, I will let you have a go in the pilots seat!! :D

B

·
0 Posts
sorry

sorry mike, meant to send the thread to nipper as a stir, after i sent it i realised it went to you instead, hows things, was checking out ya car, quite a nice bit of gear indeed, iv'e only had my ute 2 weeks and not long joined the tickford club and registered on ford forums but enjoying talking to everyone and finding out some great info on a variety of things, chat to ya later mike, see ya baz!

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Look forward to it mate! I see you're one of the "Newy Boys". Good stuff. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts