Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here she is!! Now with new improved (and lowered) suspension! :D

Pic 1 - Lovely far north coast headland, XR8 brightening up the scenery. :cool:

Pic 2 - Back at home in the confines of the garage. Still looking nice under lights!

Pic 3 - Inside the beast. Note the optional Momo wheel, and the lovely leather black & blue shift knob from AU2.

Pic 4 - Oh those lovely stainless Genies! How great thou art! How large is thine bore! :D Also note in the foreground, the top of the adjustable Koni dampers! Woohoo!

.. and that concludes our centrefold pictorial for this month.. :eek: :D

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Looks great mike.......

just one thing, have you heard of tyre black.....:p

will catch up, when you move back down south!

G

·
like ya ride

like ya ride there nipper, pity she doesn't keep up with xr6 utes but someone told me its quicker than your neighbours xr8 sedan! is this true.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Erm, are you sure you've got the right thread there Barry mate? :eek: :D I'd think she'd do up most XR6 utes, and my neighbour actually hasn't got an XR8 sedan unfortunately ;)

Rob - yeah tyres need some blackening!!

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hopefully by October I should have thrown some more money at it, and have the intake side of things sorted out. ie. 70mm MAF, 24lb injectors, 70mm throttle body, possibly Unichip, and maybe a GT40 upper if I can afford it... we'll see on that one. Might end up just porting my current upper manifold. Either way, all this should equal a few more herbs and less asthmatic symptoms. :D

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And here's a dyno sheet from it's last run about 6 weeks ago...

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Thats a sensational beast mike,

Carnt wait to take it for a hoon:nuts: :nuts: :D :nuts: :D

Just make sure you whack that vortch v3 blower on it before you head down our way!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And you may just get your wish granted mate! Yep, I will let you have a go in the pilots seat!! :D

G

·
sorry

sorry mike, meant to send the thread to nipper as a stir, after i sent it i realised it went to you instead, hows things, was checking out ya car, quite a nice bit of gear indeed, iv'e only had my ute 2 weeks and not long joined the tickford club and registered on ford forums but enjoying talking to everyone and finding out some great info on a variety of things, chat to ya later mike, see ya baz!

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Look forward to it mate! I see you're one of the "Newy Boys". Good stuff. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts