21 - 40 of 485 Posts

·
now with EF power!
891 Posts
I recon make a shaker for the bonet!

·
EA Falcon owner
1,242 Posts
if i remember correcty (might have been changed though)

both XR6na and danege are right

it's a bonnet bulge but it has a shaker typr coop at the back (not like an xy though)

but like i said that was about 6 months and about 100 or so replies(to the other thread) ago. so minge could've changed his mind.

i hope you get many many many many many many...........klms/hours of joy form the beast. and i look forward to pics and vids of her first fireup.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I thinks us GTs owners are starting to tremble........the mingemobile is about to hit the road LOL
Cheers John

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
cant wait to see how she runs and see the pics in all her glory,so so close some ppl are going to be worried when it hits the track,hehehe

pics as soon as you have em minge
cheers

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
FoMoCo4eva said:
well since just about every concievable gun in banned in Aus ill call Air-Rifle!!!...lol

Nah good to hear minge....hope it all comes out as planned.
Well, since I have just completed my shopping spree I'll call my Sake Finnfire 22 first, my Steyr Tactical Elite 223 Rem second, and if that's not enough my Sako 75 300 Win Mag third (I choose to only bid with my registered firearms).

That should outbid any shotgun especially from a yank talking from texas and facing a $3000plus airfare.

He he he LOL

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
GTP 320 said:
I thinks us GTs owners are starting to tremble........the mingemobile is about to hit the road LOL
Cheers John
On that particular choice of words......

I'll believe it's about to be on the road when it's running under it's own power and rolling over the end of Rob's driveway. It's been a work in progress for 12 months and at least 20 days as at 12-Jan-2004.

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
Glad to hear that the minginator is nearly ready to rumble! Now awaiting the pics!!!

BTW - to help pay for the work, are you going to be selling rides in the minginator?!?!?

·
Blue Blood
1,375 Posts
Laminge,

You don't need a fellow XR car club member to get you anything from the US for your car that I could bring back (that won't look like a bomb ;-)) I'm going stateside for a few weeks in mid march returning 2nd week in April

·
If Only I Had Lexus Power
827 Posts
Great to hear the news, its been long awaited by everyone

I wonder who will be stupid enough to line you up first, maybe you might be able to race my avator

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
Well, since I have just completed my shopping spree I'll call my Sake Finnfire 22 first, my Steyr Tactical Elite 223 Rem second, and if that's not enough my Sako 75 300 Win Mag third (I choose to only bid with my registered firearms).
Yeah but i'll fill my water pistol with dettol and if you have any open wounds it will sting real bad. :angel:

Seriously though....any more updates?

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Saw the Mingenator today unfortunately it still hasnt got the engine in yet,but the car was parked outside.
Cheers John

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
GTP 320 said:
Saw the Mingenator today unfortunately it still hasnt got the engine in yet,but the car was parked outside.
Cheers John
thats their attempt at making the car as light as possible ;)

21 - 40 of 485 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.