Ford Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Probe GT Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first time that I have checked out this site, but I am impressed by the number of posts and information as compared to other Ford cars.

MIPOC is a relatively large club that is growing fast, we have a bunch of great guys who are willing to help out anyone with anything whenever needed. I have learned a lot and made a lot of friends from being in this club and we do a good job of spreading across all of Michigan and the Windsor area just over the border.

I'm sure some of the guys remember our when all this started last spring when five of us got together at Mark's house for a little header install (there was a meet before that a few years ago, but things didn't start really until this meet). Since then everything has snowballed, and we are known as one of the biggest clubs with the best cars in all of North America. MIPOC Rules. I just wanted to throw in my two cents.

For anyone interested, there is a meet on August 25th on Hines Drive at a nearby park. We are looking for a big turnout this year as last years meet there was pretty successful. Anyone interested please check out the MIPOC forum on www.probetalk.com for directions. All probe owners of either generation are more than welcome as well as any MX6, etc. owners. Hope to see everyone there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts