Ford Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Big Poppa
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, maybe I missed it, but what was the huge deal with the Cheerwine. Maybe I missed something. Is it just kind of a gag thing or is it some amazing softdrink?
I remember seeing the Cheerwine at the gas station in the MIPOC/NOPOC bathroom break at that crazy little hillbilly diner/gas station, but thought nothing of it.

Can anyone explain this phenomenon known simply as "Cheerwine"?

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
71 Posts
It ain't worth getting worked up over, trust me. It's one of those old-time Southern soda pops that's not sold anywhere else in ther country because, well, it probably wouldn't sell.

·
Probe Member
106 Posts
Hans[93GT] said:
It ain't worth getting worked up over, trust me. It's one of those old-time Southern soda pops that's not sold anywhere else in ther country because, well, it probably wouldn't sell.
Agreed. When I first saw it I was like "oh snap yo, dat's some coo sheeyat!" Then about a month after I had been in the south I went back to Mt. Dew and Dr. Pepper for my main sources of soda.

·
Honda Who?
56 Posts
kind of like the thunderlog eh?

S

·
0 Posts
Cheerwine be the bomb y0!!!

we all drank it at Pita Madness Meat '02. Everyone should try it when they see it, it's got a nice cherry taste to it. careful if you see an old person in a restaraunt though, he might as you... "y'all try that cheerwine yet?"

B

·
0 Posts
Seems like every time I have a visitor from the south, there is more Cheerwine at my house. :thup:

·
Crazed Wodka Drinker
67 Posts
Yuck. :puke:

I'd much rather have Oganje Jeewse with Skyy. :s3

·
Crazed Wodka Drinker
67 Posts
Yeap! :s2:

Ding Ding Ding.

Don't you hate it when you wake up the next day and don't remember what happened the previous night in your drunken state?? Sigh. That's how I felt today.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts