Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Muffler Bearing
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some 5.0 parts I need to get rid of. I have a crank, cam, double roller timing chain, pistons and connecting rods (can't figure out how to remove the rods), and an oil pump. The block was rebuilt and has about 35K miles on it, but there is one problem. On one side of the block where the mounts bolt in, one of the two bolt locations is broken off. Other than that the block is in good shape.

I also have a bunch of misc. parts off of a 93-ish MN-12 T-bird. Not sure exactly what I have as they are all parts that were for my g/f's car and are at her house. You can either PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have some 5.0 parts I need to get rid of. I have a crank, cam, double roller timing chain, pistons and connecting rods (can't figure out how to remove the rods), and an oil pump. The block was rebuilt and has about 35K miles on it, but there is one problem. On one side of the block where the mounts bolt in, one of the two bolt locations is broken off. Other than that the block is in good shape.

I also have a bunch of misc. parts off of a 93-ish MN-12 T-bird. Not sure exactly what I have as they are all parts that were for my g/f's car and are at her house. You can either PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks
Do u have the belt tensioner

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
You have replied to a 14 year old thread. I highly doubt the op still has any parts for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts