Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mod/SCPOC/Probe LX Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone is interested i could host a couple of em here in san diego. I dont know what the interest is in san diego.

id like to drive up for the next one up north, but work sometimes is a bitch to get out of

·
Just some guy...
553 Posts
In order to host a mod day you need to find the interest and make firm plans... start with our mailing list. Find out what the interest is, decide on the day and confirm those that said they would show.... Anyone can organize a meet/mod day, just keep it organized so that people don't get cofused. Depending on the day you hold it on, I hope I can make it.

FYI, try to have people that know how to do spedific mods like damon... this will make people feel better about wanting to take apart their cars and having help if they run into difficulties.

·
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds good. How do i get onto this mailing list?? i'm still not on it.

I know a ton about cars, so I should be able to help people out, and i know at least one other prober that would show up (im trying to get him in to scpoc)

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
dude, i will be adding quite a few people to the list tonight, just as soon as i finish my header removal, cat install, and vris #1 swap.

i also had a problem with my server not too long ago and i lost a lot of people's sign-ups. i'm sure i have yours, just wait for the next update. :dead:

·
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks!! Im sure youve been busy with the pt probs....

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
71 Posts
Jorge and I have been talking about doing stuff at either Miramar or Camp Pendleton.....their hobby shops even have tools you can borrow. I need to do some suspension work myself, and I'm thinking about next weekend.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
Caliguy143 said:
thanks!! Im sure youve been busy with the pt probs....
technically, not anymore. the site owner now has possesion of the server and i'm going to be leaving them again very shortly so i can devote more of my time to scpoc and to FF. :s5

the server i was talking about was my home server.

anyhow, i'm up for a mod day pretty much anywhere. i still have to finish swapping out my headers, replacing my rear calipers, and replacing one of my vris solenoids.

·
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if you get a mod day up there, let me know!!

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
71 Posts
Damon, on Saturday morning I will be at an autocross practice here in SD. Then, Sunday morning, I will do either the SD autocross or the Hollywood autocross. If I do the one up there, I could meet you guys afterwards. Or, if I do the one down here, you guys could come down and we could all use Jorge's military base.

·
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gil and I should get together and do a zex installation!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts