Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have no moderator for the GL section? Anyone wish to step up to the plate? If interested, contact the admin.

(I sound like a recruitment officer! hahaah)

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts
I would, but i'm never on this forum...
Maybe I should be over here more often:)

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
i would be willing to be a mod for this forum.... since we have our club forum on here now i will be on here quite often anyways... i like this site better then PT and actually have been coming here for quite a while and i just hardly ever posted... just give the adim my email or user name or something.

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ZKiller, that's a request that YOU are going to have to make. Not trying to be rude or anything, but he's going to want to know that you want to do it. If I tell him it might not be the same ya know what I mean?

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
yes, i know what you mean... but what can i say... i'm lazy and i keep forgetting who the admins on here are! *shrug*

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
ok, i sent LunaticSS an PM. i hope that is the propper screen name... if not... of well! :lol:

·
Probeless Moderator
196 Posts
zkiller said:
ok, i sent LunaticSS an PM. i hope that is the propper screen name... if not... of well! :lol:
well, i still haven't gotten anything back from him... i think i'll PM Marqman here in a second. i finally put the two of them on my buddy list... so that way it makes it easy and quick for my lazy ass! :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts