Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I vote Donut King for moderator if you intend to put them on these Falcon Boards, after all I have been a responsible member of BON for a hell of a long time.
I'll be good.

Helluva first post though. Hehehehe

Seriously though. Lets not see a slanging match develop here like what happened at BON.

Donut King signing off.....

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Seriously though, do you think it would work with a moderator? I think that's what makes BON so good. You say your piece without someone looking over your shoulder.
If we had to have one, you can do it DK. Just keep an eye out for that rogue Hobbes from the dark side...

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
DONUT KING said:
I vote Donut King for moderator if you intend to put them on these Falcon Boards, after all I have been a responsible member of BON for a hell of a long time.
I'll be good.

Helluva first post though. Hehehehe

Seriously though. Lets not see a slanging match develop here like what happened at BON.

Donut King signing off.....

I dont mind if your Moderator or not but youve said that your in Uni, so im guessing you wont be available for some peroids of time due to study commitments.

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hehe, I ALWAYS make time for the internet.
As an IT student there's lots of ways of making fun look like study.

I have often thought that thats whats wrong with BON, there's no moderators so anyone can safely step out of line and have nothing to pull them back or deter them, which is why there was almost a big shit fight over there.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
I have no problem either way. Contact the admin of this board and see what they say! I would also stick my hand up to help if need be.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
DONUT KING said:
...there's no moderators so anyone can safely step out of line and have nothing to pull them back or deter them, which is why there was almost a big shit fight over there.
Good point. Never thought of that. If helps needed I'll stick my hand up too

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
V8 Ford Guy said:

Who wouldn't vote themselves...
Constructive comment if ever I saw it...

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
From what's happening on here already (yes I'm guilty too) I think we do need a moderator. The last thing we need is a slanging match like what happened on BON.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
FM
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing