Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so anyways, i was just chillin and i was thinkin about putting some cool stuff in/on my car. but guess what... im not sure what to put on it. interior mods are always really cool to see inside cars, especially probes because they are nice and sporty inside. i was thinking about some lighting stuff, or just some really neat things that makes my ride looking good.... write back wit some of your sweet ideas, and give directions if you can.. thanks everyone

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For starters you can paint interior pieces. Get cool matching shoulder pads, shift knob and shift boot. A cool steering wheel makes a big difference, but you need to get a paper from a mechanic saying the airbag was defective. You can also play around with the seats, take the backseats out, put in custom stereo boxes, and or you can get racing seats...

·
Big Balla'
20 Posts
Probebandit has the idea. I just posted some stuff in the painting interior topic. It mentions some stuff to paint and you can also paint the inside of the dome light plastic a color of your choice. I painted mine the color red of my car. Now it is like a red blacklight at nighttime.

·
Forgotten
65 Posts
You can also install neons, colored interior bulbs, white faced gauges, a parking brake boot, custom upholstering, vent lights, aftermarket pedals, etc.

·
It's been a long time...
52 Posts
lets start with the basics...

get a nice set of pedals and a shift knob to match. speedhut.com makes a HUGE choice of guage faces to compliment your color scheme. you can get a colored shift boot and matching e-brake boot to match. You can get an aftermarket e-brake handle to match your shift know, but it will require some cutting of the stock plastic handle. Just buy a colored bulb to put in the dome light. Also, change the floor lamp light colors. They are the standard "wedge" bulbs and you can buy a pair of either red, green, blue, orange, or white by General Electric for a real cheap price ($2.00 or so)...match it to your dome light. If you want to get fancy, you can buy racing seats, colored floor mats/aluminum floor mats, guages (either in the center cup holder, or on the A-pillar), you can buy vinyl dye to color your dash/etc. You can make a new fabric/color/design for the cloth door insert to match your "new" interior. A role cage is nice too.

Leave the strobes for the police cars. :)

·
It's been a long time...
52 Posts
lol...oh yeah, the shotgun mount in the center console would look very intimidating to the street racers that'll think twice about fly-bys.

·
Honda Who?
56 Posts
nice little install to do that I learned from a PT guy:
buy those nifty LED windshield washer nozzle things(don't worry)
and mount them....above the seat belt.
drill a hole into the plastic and have the nozzles aim light down at your seatbelt. You run the wiring to the dome light, so when you open your door, they come on and when you shut the door, they go off.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey that sounds like Carlos' interior mod! But it does look really good at night cuz you cant tell they are washer nozzels.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts