Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Probe SE Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1996 Ford Probe SE. IM doing some mods. right now im working on sleepy eyes. Anyone have ligit instuctions?? let me know. thanks

·
97 Probe SE
66 Posts
Keep your eye open on Ebay, I've seen complete kits for sale, with instructions, and all the materials you need (I guess it is for a professional job or something)

·
P·OBase #2 Owner!
21 Posts
Just goto the url posted! That kit that is on Ebay is nothing more then a switch a LED light and a button and they are a rip. The url will tell you exactly how to wire it up and it will only cost you about 5 bucks to do so.

·
P·OBase #2 Owner!
21 Posts
Right on!! Plus you'll get to learn how your interior comes apart which will help you later on when you have to do other things.

·
Big Poppa
441 Posts
Mario (Bombsquad on PT) was selling some a short while back... I dont know if he has any more or not. These ones bypass the fuse under the hood instead of the actual motor power so you can turn the lights off supposedly and still have them in sleepy mode where as the instructions posted above you have to have the lights on unless you have a retractor button on your dash...

·
97 Probe SE
66 Posts
That frickin retarctor button........oh it make me so mad that they stopped making those......the least they could have did was spent the extra 50 cents per car to run the wiring!!!

However, if they did that, they wouldn't be ford now, would they?

·
Big Poppa
441 Posts
stavesacre21 said:
That frickin retarctor button........oh it make me so mad that they stopped making those......the least they could have did was spent the extra 50 cents per car to run the wiring!!!

However, if they did that, they wouldn't be ford now, would they?
Thats Ford cutting cost for ya!
Cheap bastards sometimes, I swear

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I have one of those buttons on my dash. I only use it when cleaning the lights. Where i live it dosent get cold enough to need them up all the time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts