Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people,

Not much going on here today, so I thought I'd post something and try to rouse everyone out of their (early) winter slumber.

So here's my question...

What do you guys do for winter driving?

Do you drive the Probe as is
put on some different tires and drive the Probe
or
drive a different vehicle altogether in the winter?

I put on different tires on my 93GT rims that I have. Granted, they aren't really winter tires, but they are all-season (Cooper Cobra GTH) and they work fairly well for such a wide tire (kept the 225 50 16 size)

So lets hear it ...

·
SOPOC President
105 Posts
I leave on the same rims and tires. The only thing I do is make sure I have a REALLY thick coat of wax on the car.

Not like it matters, my paint is aweful anyway:whiskey:

·
SOPOC President
105 Posts
I have no idea what that smiley is all about, I just saw it in a different post

:whiskey::whiskey::whiskey::whiskey::whiskey::whiskey::whiskey::whiskey::whiskey::whiskey::whiskey::whiskey::whiskey:

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
What is this winter thing you speak of?

·
Probe GT Member
5 Posts
Since I don't have my car at school, I don't have to worry about snow/salt/slush. But when I was home, I'd usually con my mom into lettin' me take her Bravada out, but even when I was home, I found that the probe handled decently in the snow.
But I do have problems with gettin' stuck in the mud......

Attachments

·
SOPOC President
105 Posts
ROFL!

My car looked just as bad one weekend last year when I got stuck in the mud camping! It took 4 of us pushing (and falling in the mud ourselves) to get it out!

·
Probe GT Member
5 Posts
Well it was after leaving our county fair and it rained pretty much all week, I should of known better than to drive through the mud. But it took a big truck to pull me out. But to really piss me off, I washed and waxed it the night before and I left for college the next morning so my baby had to stay dirty for a week.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts