Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
HSE2 said:
I think deep down we are secretly running Ford from our PCs:D
Hmmm.. time to up the ante then.. hehe.. ;)

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
HSE2 said:
Make sure you allow time to breath
That's what the snorkel is for!!.. ;)

*takes deep breath*
*calls up ford website*
*begins spamming with ideas for downright horny ideas for future performance falcons*
*keels over after forgetting to take a breath!* :D

·
EL Fairmont Ghia Member
190 Posts
Ford shifted 1,730 Falcon utes last month, outstripping the rival Commodore equivalent by 682, and Ford says it could have sold more had it been able to meet demand.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

Jas

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
VilkasMaximus said:
Ford shifted 1,730 Falcon utes last month, outstripping the rival Commodore equivalent by 682, and Ford says it could have sold more had it been able to meet demand.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

Jas
Yes it is absolutely fantastic especially coming after Holdens claims about shutting the only Ford success story down at VU ute launch!

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
I think my preference would be for an XR8 with the stoker motor.

What would a T series have except climate control over the XR8 anyway. Not sure I would like to see the Fairmont front on a ute!

By I guess it would be different. They probably need to get 220 in the XR8 ute as quick as

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
HSE2 said:
By I guess it would be different. They probably need to get 220 in the XR8 ute as quick as
Too right HSE.. The SS ute has the 225 donk so lets have the 220 in the XR8 asap. Nothing like letting the ute fall behind in power again.. :rolleyes:

·
Australian Falcon Futura Classic Member
32 Posts
Glad to see that Good Old Flinty finaly listened to my suggestion in the Tickford News thread to build a T-series ute, he did take his time though.
As for the grill I can't see them using anything that is on the vehicles, the ute has always keep its distance from the front end grills. Which was luckey because I wouldn't like to of know what would have happened if the ute had been released with the old Forte grill on the AUI.

It has nightmare written all over it, I am going to have to make sure I dream about the new T-series Ute to get that other horible image out of my mind.

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Mate if Ford want high powered falcons to match holden i'm sure we can present a 100 Volume Encyclopedia about it each volume by one of us. :D :D

Guys let our dreams run wild, we are being heard.
Now on to the factory twin turbo six, with DOHC makin 320kw on a Forte manual. :D :D :D

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
GTHO4 I have now only stopped laughing long enough to post. I wasn't expecting that one ;)

Now on to the factory twin turbo six, with DOHC makin 320kw on a Forte manual.

Easy there man. You will kill the V8 again at that rate;) :p

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
gtho4 said:
Nah! give them the BIG finger
It would be really funny if it was wrapped in a kit kat wrapper ;)

·
Australian EB Fairmont Ghia Member
1,151 Posts
i thought i recognised that finger... your that guy i cut off last wednesday !!!

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
HSE2 said:

Now on to the factory twin turbo six, with DOHC makin 320kw on a Forte manual.

Easy there man. You will kill the V8 again at that rate;) :p
Only other request let it be a Forte wagon. :D Imagine how'd the leaf springs would cope with that power. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Reality for me a single low boost turbo and DOHC will do me fine for the Inline 6, just got alittle to carried away with my Tim the tool man attitude. :p :p

1 - 20 of 50 Posts