Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
FFing Festive
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Given flavze recent custom mods for his BA XR8 Ute I decided to remind people what one looks like "stock" :1poke:

Actually I gave it a good wash on Tues and decided to share while it looks as good as it ever will. Nice ute, nice day, crap camera.

SEE THE PICS HERE

·
X-DM!!
1,114 Posts
They still do look great *stock*, Madder. The silver seems to look darker in those pics compared to your old pics, differant light I suppose. I hadn't seen the leather in the BA's. It looks quite nice when you see it in a silver ute......You know your going to make it rain now don't you.lol.

·
V8 ute driver!
984 Posts
um.....at least i'm an induvidual!!
looks sweet mate, mine looked just like that in nice shiny black not so long ago.
Would ya believe i spent about 2 hours washing mine the morning of the day i totalled it! Was lookin sweet as that day! :(

·
Registered
336 Posts
Madder said:
Actually I gave it a good wash on Tues and decided to share while it looks as good as it ever will. Nice ute, nice day, crap camera.
Looks good mate... looks like you two are still in love.... makes me feel a little guilty... just don't post a picture of your garden... please.... :)

Just getting side tracked, what do you use on the tonneau cover, mine is a bugger to keep clean, bird sh!t, dirt and dust. I scrub with a brush and tried armoral but when it rains it leaves white streaks down the sides of the ute...

Also my little stretchy hooks are starting to frey, they get used a couple of times a day, and I am careful, and the rear of the cover, where it goes over the tailgate is not as neat and new as it was, I guess it looks like a new tonneau every couple of years...

thanks for putting em up Madder... its an inspiration....

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Nice colour match on the bars mate.......cough splutter

·
Was XLS, now XR8 UTE!!
313 Posts
Just getting side tracked, what do you use on the tonneau cover, mine is a bugger to keep clean, bird sh!t, dirt and dust. I scrub with a brush and tried armoral but when it rains it leaves white streaks down the sides of the ute...

Jase, a product called.. i think aerospace 303. totally awsome stuff.
from autobarn

i used it on my AUII tarp and was unreal. i use it for everything. dashboard, interior (leather) wheels, hardtop, even the door sills and under the bonnet! i even use it on my jetski!

i swear by this stuff!

Teza

·
V8 ute driver!
984 Posts
i got a spare tonnue cover i don't need any more, i took it of when i washed me car the morning i smashed it a never put it back on.
I guess i'll get another with me new one, nut i got a hardcover sittin at adelaide ute acceserious that i hadn't got round to gettin fitted!
So i'll put that on me new one and then i'll have two soft tops i won't need! i might keep one but the new one i'll take straight off and sell i reckon!

·
Registered
336 Posts
flavze said:
i got a spare tonnue cover i don't need any more, i took it of when i washed me car the morning i smashed it a never put it back on.
I guess i'll get another with me new one, nut i got a hardcover sittin at adelaide ute acceserious that i hadn't got round to gettin fitted!
So i'll put that on me new one and then i'll have two soft tops i won't need! i might keep one but the new one i'll take straight off and sell i reckon!
flave, you beauty, not wanting to look like a vulture.... PM me with your price mate... perhaps it will go someway to your excess...

Thanks Teza will go shopping tomorrow.... but mate under the bonnet...???? lol

Jase

1 - 8 of 8 Posts