Ford Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Jaguar X-Type
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where I they ? The little thumbnails from the Ford Rebel page are not enough.. surely there must be some nice hi-res pix somewhere ?

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Theres one driving around melbourne with Herrod Xr written all over it with a 330+ badge on the back!

Ohhh

I'm Bad......its me!!!!

:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :D :D :nuts: :nuts:

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
HSE2 said:
XLR8 Do you know the owner of that Rebel or was it a display car?

They were two Ford display cars (red & Black)on the Ford stand, both cars were brand new. It was at oran park at the launch of the Rebel for the V8's.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
I think my boby kit has to go and repleace the back bumper with that design. Where the number to my body works???????????????:eek:

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
HSE2 said:
I think my boby kit has to go and repleace the back bumper with that design. Where the number to my body works???????????????:eek:

Agreed......:D :D

Wonder what it would look like if you left the sides as is and only put the rear bumper on???........

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
HSE2 said:
Ring Grant on (03) 95800644

I was waiting for pics of the rear bumper in Silhouette with and without the Liquid Silver highlights, but I'm leaning towards no highlights at this stage anywayz.

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Venom S said:

Ring Grant on (03) 95800644

I was waiting for pics of the rear bumper in Silhouette with and without the Liquid Silver highlights, but I'm leaning towards no highlights at this stage anywayz.

Hmmm......stealth.......

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
The side parts of the kit would look stupid with that back bumper wouldn't it.

Anyone know the following?
Cost?
Painted?

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Ian, you'll find you probably can't get the bumper only anyway. when I rang about the bumper+side skirts, I was told I could only get the complete kit until I mentioned the XR8 Rebel!

I was quoted $1900, painted and fitted including $100 freight to Syd from Melb. Highlights (see www.fordperegrine.com) are an extra $250. Compare that with apply other kits (esp the factory Tickford kit) its quite good.

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Ian

1900.00 sounds about right!

Damm water. i would order the bugger and ship the car over for a day while they fit it properly.

In that time we could catch up!

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
laminge said:
Ian

1900.00 sounds about right!

Damm water. i would order the bugger and ship the car over for a day while they fit it properly.

In that time we could catch up!
Hehe. The more is see these picture the more I like it.

What did you do? did you replace the side skirt as well?

And where are those pictures you promised!!

BTW I will be in Melbourne soon enough;)

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Jeez Mate

I have been chewing cds on the digital camera so my=uch that i am letting the cd fill before i take it out... sorry you gotto wait a bit longer

I changed the side skirts cause it carries the width down low all the way to the back, otherwise it would look funny as per the pics i previously posted

1 - 16 of 16 Posts