Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the local rag today was a nice little story about the Falcon ute.

Some of the more interesting points were that there is now an aftermarket option of a Hydraulic tipper tray for around $4500

Motor Home maker Winnebargo has even developed a mini motorhome based on the Falcon cab chassis
 

·
BSR
Joined
·
2,279 Posts
i have been inside the falcon winnebargo ute (big boys toys). Was quite impressed, i think the price was around $70k......would look better with an XR front end......:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
XLR8 said:
i have been inside the falcon winnebargo ute (big boys toys). Was quite impressed, i think the price was around $70k......would look better with an XR front end......:D
Ah ok The way the article read, it sounded like it was something new. I wouldn't have minded seeing that myself. What is big boys toys?
 

·
BSR
Joined
·
2,279 Posts
HSE2 said:


Ah ok The way the article read, it sounded like it was something new. I wouldn't have minded seeing that myself. What is big boys toys?
Big Boys toys is an expo of latest gadgets,cars, bikes etc.....
 

·
In a blue Galaxy
Joined
·
5,716 Posts
Big boys toys only goes to PLaces where theres civilisation :p
1 more question, do you guys get a Motor show In Tassie??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cobra said:
Big boys toys only goes to PLaces where theres civilisation :p
1 more question, do you guys get a Motor show In Tassie??
No motor shows down here mate.
No supercar coverage
No V8 race in our own state
No power
No Supercar coverage
No light
No sex
No jobs
No life
No supercar coverage
No taste
No AFL team
No supercar coverage


But we have great roads:D
 

·
In a blue Galaxy
Joined
·
5,716 Posts
yeah great roads and...the interent to find out about what fun your missing out on:eek:
 

·
T5 Expert Operator
Joined
·
6,540 Posts
HSE2 said:


No motor shows down here mate.
No supercar coverage
No V8 race in our own state
No power
No Supercar coverage
No light
No sex
No jobs
No life
No supercar coverage
No taste
No AFL team
No supercar coverage


But we have great roads:D
You could go for a Tasmanian Tiger hunt. :nuts: :nuts: :eek:
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top