Ford Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Aahh yes. The trophies had sheepskin on them...... :D DIdn't you see???????

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
I thought it was...

Shoot out - Ford
1st Race - Ford
2nd Race - Ford
3rd Race - Ford

Round Win - Ford :p

Now that's a stat I could get used to.. :D

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Maaaaaaaaaaagnificent!!! :D :D :D

T

·
0 Posts
Good race by Ford. What hapened to FTR, fastest lap or something and then nothing.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Seto had a shocker off the line in race 1 and was pushed back in the field. Race 2 he got clobbered by Lowndes off the start and pitted.. end of race. Race 3 he was never sighted.. Richo was no-where to be seen either.. :(

·
BSR Field Agent
578 Posts
Guys, I hate to have to admit it but it appears Mr Seton may be a choker.!!!! It seems he can't match it in the door handle to door handle stakes.. Once one goes past him the others follow...

Come on Glen show some mongrel!!!!!!!

·
The Third Power
1,332 Posts
the cows think it is an udder disgrace, are pissed and are asking for rollback of recent parity modifications, they believe they are currently disadvantaged because and believe they can run faster than the kiwis..

disturbing evidience of senior AVESCO officials messing with the cows platform can be found here

html://www.riddleme.com/html/cow.html

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Nipper said:
Guys, I hate to have to admit it but it appears Mr Seton may be a choker.!!!! It seems he can't match it in the door handle to door handle stakes.. Once one goes past him the others follow...

Come on Glen show some mongrel!!!!!!!
Thats how it looks ok but not sure it is the way it is:(
See Round 6 FTR news thread for FTRs excuse

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Must admit I've been surprised with some of Glenn's mongrel this year. His start at eastern creek was awesome and some of his qualifying has been really good too. He's been shafted once too many times this year though. Through safety cars and blokes belting him he's a lot lower in the standings than he deserves to be. Give 'em heaps Seto.. you the man!!.. :D

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Appart from PI the FTr cars have shown a fair bit of an improvement over last year. Now all I need is for Pro Drive to help :eek:

T

·
0 Posts
Yeah this Prodrive and Tickford deal is going to be intersting. Wonder how this will effect FTR, good or bad..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts