Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Moderator / Probe
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK everybody here's what to do .

1 person post's a famous car from a movie or TV. That person get's to choose the next car to be found. The first person who finds that picture post's it here, and then it's their turn to choose a car to be found.

OK here we go

I'll start with a pic of Elenore :

Now I want to see

The corvette from the 70's movie , Corvette summer

·
Taurus Member
36 Posts
Will this work?? Hopefully I can get this to show up. Now I want to see one of the "Police Packaged" Tauruses in any of the Robocop movies.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Corvette Summer, I havn't seen that movie in years. Not since 79 or 80. I like how they moved the steering wheel to the passenger side of the car. Good looking vette to.

S

·
0 Posts
Tang Pgt said:
We need :

Police Packaged" Tauruses in any of the Robocop movies

Lets see if this works;)

Noe I want to see the Tractor Trailer combe from the seventies show "The Highwayman" Good luck:D

·
Thunderbird Member
55 Posts
ive searched for a half hr...

that show only had 11 episodes and no known pics of the truck :-( someones gonna have to get one on tape and make their own screenshot for that one.

·
Thunderbird Member
55 Posts
ok i gave it my best shot..couldnt find it..

but now i want to see the Red Tbird's that were Drone cars with missles in the knight rider episode "Knight of the Drones"

or.... the SC seen on the freeway in the movie speed :) (has to be from the movie, not just a reg. SC from sccoa or something)

:D good luck

S

·
0 Posts
Re: ive searched for a half hr...

Supercoupe_1993 said:
that show only had 11 episodes and no known pics of the truck :-( someones gonna have to get one on tape and make their own screenshot for that one.
Why I have a picture of it,, come on try harder:D

·
Registered
62 Posts
You sure it's a 70s show? I found a show the Highway MAn, with a big ass truck, but it wasn't a seventies show. Could you give a synopsis on what the show was about if it's not?

Here's what I have so far:

The Highway Man, 1987 sci fi show about government operatives that solved national security matters by working the highways.....

S

·
0 Posts
Yeah someone found a couple of pictures I love, so I was a decade off on paper, that what i get for not proof reading my post:D (pushed the wrong button:()
So you want to see the original vehicle from the highway man??

Heres the picture that I took of the eighties;) highway man truck although it's not a truck it's a RV:Dnow!

Attachments

·
Thunderbird Member
55 Posts
found it!!!!!

on ebay...\

and the real one

ok my turn, i want to see the Drone thunderbirds that shot missles at KITT in the knight rider episode "knight of the drones"

good luck!

·
Mod/Ranger Member
131 Posts
Is this it???

This one is kinda cool too...From the new knight rider(didnt even know about it) There is a Mustang, F-150 and Expedition(not shown)

I would like to see a pic of the Ford pickup from Buckaroo Bonzai

·
Thunderbird Member
55 Posts
nope... wrong KR

no thats TKR, im talking about oldschool knight rider, from like 1984 (it was the third season opener, knight of the drones)

what happened to the little baseball card you had, that looked like it... that big pic is not one of the drone tbirds.. the drone birds where red 84-85's with black tint and only difference from stock looking was the fact that the grill folded down and a missle launcher was behind it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts