Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i hate in the movies when u see some action hero holding a machine gun shooting with one hand.. now how the hell u gonna do that.. for those of you who have shot a fully auto weapon.. its not that easy to keep steady.. i just saw a guy shooting a desert eagle with one hand.. :MUha: that gun has serious kick.. i seen a movie where a guy had two of them.. it wouldnt be impossible but, hella hard.. i know its just the movies.. but you got these dumbass people trying to do this in real life.. and they end up shooting there foot or someone by mistake.. :neverlear

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
prime example.. 3000 miles from grace land.. that movie rocked.. but still .. they make the bad guys just too invincible.. :crazy1:

·
Registered
194 Posts
to set the record straight

and they end up shooting there foot
If you had ever shot a fully-automatic machine gun you would know that the tendency would not be to shoot your foot, but to shoot the sky! :badass:

:hy:

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nah... not the sky
i can hold the gun steady.. ak47 fully auto with a 175 rd drum shoots everything but the damn target..:s6:

·
Registered
194 Posts
You're full of it.

You sound like a person who has never fired a gun, much less one that's full auto.:shrug: You probably wouldn't know the difference between and AK-47 and an AK-74.

:badass:<<<<<<<Me!

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: You're full of it.

Rdshark1 said:
You sound like a person who has never fired a gun, much less one that's full auto.:shrug: You probably wouldn't know the difference between and AK-47 and an AK-74.

:badass:<<<<<<<Me!

ive never shot in the air.. :shrug: i have some control..
here u go.. ak 47 is 7.62..
ak 74 is 5.45

any other questions..
oh he knows nothing eh..
heres a pic of me m16

heres some ammo

·
Registered
194 Posts
read, please

the tendency would not be to shoot your foot, but to shoot the sky!
the tendency...

i don't shoot the sky either! :badass:

"Gun Control is holding the gun with two hands"

Have a nice day, Jared R

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: read, please

Rdshark1 said:

the tendency...

i don't shoot the sky either! :badass:

"Gun Control is holding the gun with two hands"

Have a nice day, Jared R
:s2: i was saying in the movies they hold with one hand.. i hold mine with two.. :s6: well guns i mean.... :s6: u can hold an automatic gun with one hand .. impossible.. hince forth the topic.. read better..:crazy1:

·
Probe GT Member
23 Posts
And what we have here..

.. is a failure to communicate.

Jared, she's saying that if you held the gun in one hand like they do in the movies, you'd have a tendency to shoot upwards, rather than in the foot like you originally said.

Rd, I havent the foggiest of what he's saying other than he's armed.

·
Registered
194 Posts
thank-u

Jared, she's saying that if you held the gun in one hand like they do in the movies, you'd have a tendency to shoot upwards, rather than in the foot like you originally said.

I guess you never know who's gonna be armed! hahahaha:bs3:

I hope he's not in one of his all-night drinking binges when he's firing "said M-16".

"Drinking and guns don't mix, that's why I just smoke Crack!" :hy:

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah.. i know what shes saying.. gil is not the man though.. :MUha: GIL > :fluffy:

·
Beefy Big Poppa
52 Posts
Re: And what we have here..

Katkat said:

And dangerous..

·
Probe GT Member
23 Posts
Re: Re: And what we have here..

Maddening said:

And dangerous..
Since he tends to get testy sometimes, I thought it best that I leave that part off. But since you said it... as much as he drinks + guns = dangerous. :razz:

·
Registered
54 Posts
jared r said:
ok i hate in the movies when u see some action hero holding a machine gun shooting with one hand.. now how the hell u gonna do that.. for those of you who have shot a fully auto weapon.. its not that easy to keep steady.. i just saw a guy shooting a desert eagle with one hand.. :MUha: that gun has serious kick.. i seen a movie where a guy had two of them.. it wouldnt be impossible but, hella hard.. i know its just the movies.. but you got these dumbass people trying to do this in real life.. and they end up shooting there foot or someone by mistake.. :neverlear
I have fired a .50 cal Desert Eagle (Desert Eagles can come in different barrel lengths and caliburs, btw) with one hand. The first time I shot one, I did hold it with both hands though because I didn't know what to expect. It's gas operated so it doesn't have as much kick as something like a large calibur revolver. It wasn't much worse than a 9mm Glock IMO. I've only shot one kind of fully auto weapon and that was a H&K MP5. Obviously it's not designed to be held with one hand so I will admit that it would be akward to try to shoot it one handed (I never tried). Those things are fun as hell. I don't think you'd have a hard time firing an Uzi with one hand though.

·
Registered
194 Posts
bah

It wasn't much worse than a 9mm Taurus IMO.
well, there's nothing worse than a Taurus. The Taurus is a piece of S*

I've only shot one kind of fully auto weapon and that was a H&K MP5
ooooohhh...special! :hy:

I don't think you'd have a hard time firing an Uzi with one hand though.
it's obvious that you don't think.:bs3:

That was fun.:clap:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Re: bah

Rdshark1 said:
it's obvious that you don't think.:bs3:

That was fun.:clap:
If you are only going to pick apart my posts with your factless and unhelpful opinions, I'd rather you keep your mouth closed. :bs3:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Re: bah

Rdshark1 said:
well, there's nothing worse than a Taurus. The Taurus is a piece of S*
BTW, Taurus is the name of the company not the name of the gun model. Since you think it's a POS I've replaced it with a 9mm glock which has about the same recoil. Is that a POS too? Let me know and I'll change it again. :bs3:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hell no.

Glocks are awesome! What "model" did ya get? I had a "baby-Glock" in 9mm..but we sold it.:BW:

And if you have a little more $$ to spend..get a Sig Sauer.:badass:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts