Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Australian TE50 AU1 Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you haven't already done so, please check out the "New Wheels mag is out" thread, our confidence is fragile,we need your reassurance on the future of our favourite cars.

T

·
0 Posts
might be quicker to send it to him direct, then they have enough time to re-call all of the magazines.:D

·
lens boy
71 Posts
I told you so

Didn't i say they need you to love that taurus shape so heres a pic to just convince you more!

heheheheheeheh

Remember you must love AVtaurus

·
lens boy
71 Posts
He's in the States

It will take some time to contact him?
He's in the States asking daddy to give him some money to build Raptor and AWD GT
:cool: :cool: :nuts: :nuts: :eek: :eek:

G

·
0 Posts
Re: I told you so

spyman said:
Didn't i say they need you to love that taurus shape so heres a pic to just convince you more!

heheheheheeheh

Remember you must love AVtaurus
I'M BLIND! I'M BLIND!

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
Man that Taurus is a huge improvement over the slug that was sold here. I think it looks nice, better than the current Falcon.
If the AV is an equivalent improvement over the AU as that Taurus is over the last model we should be doing OK.;)

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Re: He's in the States

spyman said:
It will take some time to contact him?
He's in the States asking daddy to give him some money to build Raptor and AWD GT
:cool: :cool: :nuts: :nuts: :eek: :eek:
I saw him listed as being an online member today ;) Maybe he was showing Ford US the support he has from us guys ;) :D

·
86 Posts
Have faith.This looks like a Taurus becase it is a Taurus front end.Ours isn't!So far no one has produced an accurate representation and hopefully no one will.The car looks great!!

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
HSE2 said:
Thanks Geoff we all appreciate that
Damn straight.. Man I was gunna have to put my bucks away for the 2005 Falcon if it was gunna look like that!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts