Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After watching the Last round of Eastern Creek on the weekend, how does everyone think Murphys back will hold up this year?

·
freelance
1,086 Posts
brendan24688 said:
After watching the Last round of Eastern Creek on the weekend, how does everyone think Murphys back will hold up this year?
My fortune cookie says Murphys back will hold up much better than Skaifes reputation in 2004.

·
freelance
1,086 Posts
Rodderz said:
I'm just starting to imagine the absolute caning Skaifey will cop this year from us Ford fans after last year...it will be like a roo's supporter watching Wayne Carey! :wnc:
Somehow I had Skaife pictured more as the Eddie McGuire of V8 Supercar, talks the talk, but its tanties on final day!

I still think channel 9 was foolish rejecting my suggestion of a new show for 2004 called "Who wants to push Eddie McGuire off a pier!"

·
We Love Greb Murpy
3,022 Posts
Hobbes said:
Wow - this topic didn't even get one post without the Skaife bashing started ...
Net-speed acceleration record!

0-Skaifey bashing in under 1.8 posts!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I reckon Murphy pulled out of the last race just because of the points and gaining an advantage by not racing!!!!!
i bet we wont hear about the back again.

·
AUTS50 #012
1,001 Posts
I don't think he had back problems at all. He gained an advantage by not racing with the stupid point system AVESCO were using last season. Hope they can come up with a better system for this season, a combination of last and 2002 point system with a dash of spice ie: 1 point for qualifing 1st would be very interesting.

Oops, sorry SETO#5, we think alike.

·
Registered
244 Posts
brendan24688 said:
I'd argue that his back was in 'tip top' shape to begin with. He figured that he'd thrown away any chance of winning the championship after his dismal performance in Race #1 Rd 13 so decided to pike out on the second race. Can anyone imagine him opting out of race 2 if he had a good chance of winning the championship? ..... thought so.

·
Holden Member
52 Posts
It's not as bad as running someone off the track causeing them to spin into a wall.;):D

·
freelance
1,086 Posts
Chris5ltr said:
It's not as bad as running someone off the track causeing them to spin into a wall.;):D
No Chris it wasn't that bad at all, snozz did run russell of the track, but the SBR Ford continued, it didn't spin or hit a wall. :>

·
Holden Member
52 Posts
RED_EL_XR8 said:
No Chris it wasn't that bad at all, snozz did run russell of the track, but the SBR Ford continued, it didn't spin or hit a wall. :>
Not what I sew,all I could see was skaife trying to pass ingal after holding him up for a number of laps and ingal rubbing him untill it turded skaife around.
Funny how ingal ended up on the wrong side of the track after it happened as he was coming to a corner.;)

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
enough of that argument seriously....

but on a quick note...if skaife is as smart as everyone thinks why didn't he wait for ingall to pit the VERY NEXT LAP :bang: In my opinion he got what he deserved (pushed his luck too far with the wrong guy)..and thats it i ain't saying anymore on it...lets hope 2004 is as exciting as 2003.....bring it ON

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
Chris5ltr said:
And it didn't take long until this incident was brought up to hey Hobbes,I thought we were talking about Murph here.

·
Registered
582 Posts
galaxy xr8 said:
And it didn't take long until this incident was brought up to hey Hobbes,I thought we were talking about Murph here.

we are talking avbout murph.....he was at eastern creek when snozola cut sik and spat the dummy..hahahah :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
freelance
1,086 Posts
Chris5ltr said:
Not what I sew,all I could see was skaife trying to pass ingal after holding him up for a number of laps and ingal rubbing him untill it turded skaife around.
Funny how ingal ended up on the wrong side of the track after it happened as he was coming to a corner.;)
Nah.. Our Russ, the champ he is ended up on the right side facing the right way, was the snozz boy on the wrong side facing the wrong way when his push copped a shove. :>

Roll on 2004. Cant wait! good luck with the sewing.. cya at the creek :>

·
Registered
904 Posts
leave the ingall skaife stuff to their threads (many of them!)

and yes roll on 2004, i feel this year is gonna be better than the last

1 - 20 of 26 Posts