Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
HO V6 XR5i
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally, I like just about all kinds of music. I thought I'd share with you guys that I make my own music, closer to trance type. It's not the type you'd hear at a club or anything, but it's good nevertheless, not boring or anything. Anyone ever heard of Crystal Method? My music is somewhat similiar to theirs. I didn't copy, but thats the closest thing it can compare to, even though mine is much different. I've been working on different pieces for many months now and I stopped for a while, but will get back into it. If anyone is interested in hearing them in MP3 format, lemme know and I'll get something set up to put them on this computer. I have to figure out how to adapt them from RCA output to a microphone/headphones type input...

BTW, anyone who has seen the video of my car at night with the music on in the car, thats one of my pieces :D

O

·
0 Posts
Radio shack(or similar store) will have the adapter cord you need. It has a 1/8" headset plug on one end and 2 RCA stereo jacks on the other end. I have one to send the output from my sound card to a 200 watt Yamaha amp and 2 Pioneer bookshelf speakers. It makes playing video games quite the experience!

·
0 Posts
Stereo

Hey, I have a similar hookup also.. I took the Speaker out of my computer and split it into an RCA type output and bought some extension cables and hooked it up to my Dolby Home Stereo w/ the sub and stuff and now I play all my 3 gigs worth of MP3s at random, through Winamp. Its great! Best 23 bucks I ever spent at radio shack! People ask all the time how I did it. Its nice because you can use the Equalizer in Winamp to shape the sound before it goes to the stereo. And, playing games is Unreal in surround sound!

·
HO V6 XR5i
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you thought Matrix sounded good in surround...

Anyone ever played the X-Files theme in full surround? Everytime I play it on my 8 speaker surround, sounds real trippy.

An older Prodigy album (before their last one) has a few songs on them that sound really unreal and trippy in surround also.

U

·
0 Posts
Here is a list of some of the best recorded music I have.
Rob Zombie
Outkast Stankonia is recorded with excellent quality
Most of my Korn
Disturb
Metallica with San Francisco Symphonic
Incubus
Most of the West Coast Rap is recorded better then East Coast
Dave Navarro
Dracula 2000 soundtrack
Linkoln park
Beastie Boys hello nasty

Just off the top of my head, some are not my favorites, but like the Beasty Boy's Hello nasty was recorded on a 24 channel board.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts