Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a great meet today in Newcastle, great weather etc.....

looks like Nipper and EL2XR8 enjoyed themselves as they wonder into the distance holding hands:eek: :eek:

Attachments

·
BAD BSR BOY WITH THE LENS
421 Posts
mmmmmmmmmhh

thats nice isnt it
didnt notice them dash away for a while

good call Rob

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
LOL!!! :D Damn, you guys have finally gotten hold of Photoshop haven't ya :eek: :nuts:

BTW for those wondering, we were just quietly discussing how we would "dispose" of Wazza and Rob.. :thumbup:

·
BSR Field Agent
578 Posts
Thanks Guys:

Mike isn't that at the time when we get sick of waiting for Rob & Wassa to get out of the back of Wassa's T series. They kepted mumbling something about how good leather felt on naked skin and that they wouldn't be long..........lol....

Good job Wassa by the way did the shot of the School Girls and the bus shelter come out...oooohhhh maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that one..... lol......... It's all good fun...

Nipper....

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Hehehehe ahh the mysteries of spring, the ironic thing is they were gone for a long while. :p :p :p

Ahh it was a good day, pitty i was the only 6 cyclinder man there, everyone else had V8's. :eek: :rolleyes: Also after following Mike, i still managed to miss a turn and had to drive to the end of the F3 and do a biig Uie. :nuts: :nuts:

Oh yeah guys incase you were wondering why i went on the non alco stuff at the bar, i had a really really big night on the sat night at Wyong Leagues.
:CraZ: :CraZ:

Look forward to the next cruise/hangout guys...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts