Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ford Member
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know any details of the Mustang RA from the show? {power,price,build numbers,performance times etc}.

Apparently it is showing a new colour yellow to be used on AU3 does anybody have any pics or if going to the show can you please post?

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Mustang RA was brought out in another thread. Power is about 280-290kw and torque i would presume to be in excess of 480nm. Price is quoted as Over $100,000 and there will be 25 built. Times though I dunno. I sent an email into Motor asking them to do a revier on the Cobra RA. It seemed to haul arse in GTP so I wonder if it is any different in road spec. Shouldnt be as the category is Production car Racing. I'd love to see the Cobra RA in PCOTy competing against the M3.

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
More high powered machines from the Henry thats what i like to see. :D :D

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Yeah pucken oath ef_falcon_guy. Man the Cobra RA though, I cant remeber seeing a better 2 door sports car. Well a few spring into mind but at the moment i got a side pic of one as my backdrop. ANyone know whats been done to the interior? I'd love some recarro racing seats and a change of steering wheel. I also hope there was no deletion of stuff like A/C and Stereo like on the Cobra R in the states.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts