Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The reason i ask is because there is going to be a whole stack of models in the next few years (Terminator, Mach 1) until the new Stang comes along.

·
Veteran revhead
413 Posts
I'd rather have the Cobra R with the Bullitt bonnet and the Roush rear wing...

...coz then you get 290KW 5.4L quad cam V8 AND six speed box. No aircon or stereo tho...

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
As most would know Roush owns a nascar team. On one of the races they did a segment on the road cars. They rock. Roush for me. Top spec Rouch from memory was more powerfull then the cobra r, but then these were "customer" cars

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
i think the roushe has a 4.6sohc supercharged. I like the kit on the sousche but i like the muscular look and feel ofthe bullit. put the 5.4 cobra r engine in the bullit and ill take it.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
What about the Saleen S351? 373Kw/665Nm and runs mid/high 11s with decent tyres
:s6: :s6:

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
mmmmmm what I would do to have that engine in a falcon. Supercharged 351. By the way Martin, why do saleen still use this 351? Why don't they use the 5.4?

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Cobra said:
mmmmmm what I would do to have that engine in a falcon. Supercharged 351. By the way Martin, why do saleen still use this 351? Why don't they use the 5.4?
Saleen stopped making the S351 at the end of 1999(?) they couldnt continue using the 351 cause it could no longer pass emission laws.
Id say the 351 would be better(in terms of outright power)than the 5.4 simply becuase of the huge aftermarket for it.

But this comment has been on the Saleen site for quite a while....

We are currently developing a new model to replace the S351.
Please call or check back for further information.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
adviliax mortus said:
damn... do i have to pick one? can i pick all three?! hehe

well, i'll go for the Roush! when can i expect the delivery? before xmas? hehe
If you have been a good boy this year, santa may bring you one and place it under your xmas tree. How he will get it through the front door i don't know.:HAHA: :MUha: :HAHA: :MUha: :HAHA:

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: Re: Mustang Street

laminge said:

The Roush for me!

But I would have to organise to have the front seet moved back 3 inches so i could fit in!
:HAHA: They can get a bit tight huh?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts