Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Un-FALCON-believable
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Just wondering if anyone would know the torque settings on a 2001 F250 4.2L MWM T/Diesel Inline 6 cylinder head bolts.

These engines weren't in the US market and were offered outside the US. This is an Australian F250 which is built in Brazil.

If anyone has any technical data on the torque settings on these engiines it would be much appreciated. I have tried google and have come up with absolutely nothing.

Thanks

Adam

·
Registered
2 Posts
Adam - have you found any results for your head bolt tesion. I know this is a bit late but here they are for a 6.07tca
If any bolts exceed 166.5mm they must be replaced
Install bolts & apply successive torques of 30Nm - 60Nm - 100Nm - 90 degrees - 90 degrees again
bolt sequence
13 9 5 1 3 7 11
14 10 6 2 4 8 12

I have the entire service manual from the importers who used to be in Brisbane if you require a copy

Roz:hy:

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello ROZ how are u m8 i would love a copy of that manual i have a 2001 XL 4x4 F250 with 4.2 6 in it and is hard to get info on them . i just did a rear main seal on it not fun but i worked it out . got it back on the road now its getting hot so looks like a head gasket now . i live in townsville QLD my email is [email protected] hope to hear from u m8.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I have been trying for some time to locate a manual for this motor. I have been through the links but the one to the full service manual hasn't existed for some time. Can anyone please supply or direct me to where I can get a copy.

Thanks
Barry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts