Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i've timed it exactly to present this thread, it will be exactly my 600th post on Ford Forum, woooooooohooooooooooooo, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaah. "EF_GuY Jumpinup and down"

Ofcourse couldn't achieve it without the cool and crazy responses from you guys. ;) ;) ;)

Oh yeah FordMan and DK i know what you guys are talkin about being :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: after too many postings on ford forum, i think i'm getting that way. :D :D :D

Now for the 1000 ahhhhhhhrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh:eek: :eek: .

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THE DOCTOR said:
lets see if I can wind the counter back:D
Nooooooooooooooooo :eek: :eek:

:D

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hehehe yeah i know,

Wonder what number of posts like a car millege does it reset to zero. LOL and i ain't postin that much to find out. :nuts: :nuts:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
Wonder what number of posts like a car millege does it reset to zero. LOL and i ain't postin that much to find out. :nuts: :nuts:
I'll let you know what the number is... ;)

·
Old Car:BA XR6 New: 97 EL
1,031 Posts
i read most posts, but the website is slow on loading the reply page, so i dont bother replying alot!

Thats why i dont have many posts.

BON was quicker, and i used to reply a lot more over there..

Oh well back to work!!! (this FF takes up too much work time!!) :)

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
I'll be damned. Rather than creating a new thread I might as well say this is my 1000th post.

SO THERE!!!!! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS all 'round EF_ & Pete!:nuts: :cool:
Do these milestones come from a distinct lack of sleep or work...it's got to be one of 'em.;)

With the amount I'm online it'll take me a while to get that many.
(I like my sleep too much!)
Russell.

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrates Scooby Pete, the big 1000, geez i got a loooong way to reach that. Must admit i've tried to promise myself to sleep 9:30ish, but it doesn't happen. :nuts: :nuts:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts