Ford Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
cougar/bulletbird member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys. i am trying to spread the word about this forum but we better get some banter going so if we have guests, they will have something to read! i got my 62 running (first time since 77!). i put all new brakes (incl. lines and hoses) a new gas tank and lines, and an engine (blew a head gasket, thats why it had a long nap!). i also put in a trans as it had a truck tranny in there and the parts car had a good working original. i am putting up a collage of my cars, #1 is my car when i got it and after i put on some 16" wheels (haven't tried the skirts yet). #2 is the first parts car before and after. it was a pretty good car but very high miles and needed a lot. the previous owner had done the engine and a few other things and then gave up (hence the engine for my car!). you east coasters should know out here this is a parts car! #3 is my other parts car. it was an orig paint car and the guy scored a curb and trashed the right rocker. it was fixable and he started (thats why it has primered fenders) but then he gave up. i am hoping to start parting it soon. i have a lot of parts from these and two 63's and a 66 i found in a wrecker. i am e-baying as fast as i can but if you need anything e-mail me. also i have a 63 AM/FM on e-bay right now and it is still pretty cheap; http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=597201727 . thanks, hawkrod

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
hawkrod
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing