Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mod/Vintage Mustang Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres she is, a 1967 S-Code coupe, missing the 390 FE BB unfortunately. Currently has a 351 Cleveland with a 2 barrel card and a 4-speed toploader. 3.00:1 open rear end. Diamond Blue exterior and blue interior. About 70% restored, I plan to restomod it.

Attachments

·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I finally got a few more pics of my s-code. Here one of the dash.

Attachments

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
heh, i have wheels just like that on my '66. err, used to. i've got a set of cragar ss/t's now.

say, who broke the horn? the only thing i didn't like about that year was the big ass bumper they put on the horn. looks nasty.

nice hurst shift lever and knob! i've been thinking about putting one of those on my t-10. ;)

·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, the previous owner broke the horn. The first time I looked at the car it was intact. He said he was driving it to work the day after I looked at it, and accidentaly grabbed onto it. No big deal, Right? Wrong. He said that piece just snapped like a twig. It's just plastic anyway. It is currently in the glove box. I agree on the steering wheels, I plan on going to a smaller wheel all together, eventually. Maybe even a wood grain, AKA Shelby.

The Hurst shifter and knob were already there when I got the car. How do you think a T-Handle would look? I have always liked them, but it's kind of hard to picture.

Oh, and the slotted mags took a while to grow on me. At first I hated them, couldn't wait to get rid of them. Now I like them and want to get a nicer set. Go figure.:rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts