Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I have a crush on someone? and its not scamper? LOL! hehehe. Maybe I do, maybe I dont.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
not bad. it looks just like mine, except for the license plate bracket.

nice and clean. the way a white probe should look. :)

mods?

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Nylie said:
Heres a shot of my baby!
Ah, now I can attach a person with that car (sucks only seeing everyone drive by, then a crowd on the sidewalk. Next CaPOC will work out better...)

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Chris, you had the wrx at capoc, right? If so, I was the car infront of you as we left the aquarium.

S

·
0 Posts
Nope. Chris was at the other end of the table, as opposed to Damon.;) He the one that showed up early for the dinner and saved our reservations;)

·
Probe GT Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dmark101 said:
not bad. it looks just like mine, except for the license plate bracket.

nice and clean. the way a white probe should look. :)

mods?
Nothing yet. Would like to put my car on the blue bottle, but that's a long-term thing. Nothing to speak of except for the K&N filter. I'm going to build a CAI shortly, however, and plan on an underdrive pulley after.

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Nylie said:
Chris, you had the wrx at capoc, right? If so, I was the car infront of you as we left the aquarium.
Nope, that's Jorge (unless I'm having a senior moment). I'm the one who spent the day trying to find you guys--the nut standing in the middle of the street taking pictures at the restaurant.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
joelle, chris was the guy in the fedora taking pictures as we rolled into town after the 17-mile drive. he sat at the head of the second table, by the window. he's got a black 94 gt.

jorge and nelitza were in the wrx. :D

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Now I can't wait until the next CaPOC. I still need to meet everyone from online here. :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts