Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the scanner working AND found a pic of the car. Now let's see if this works.

P

·
0 Posts
Yep, it works! :thumbup:

Gotta love black Probes! Great choice of rims, 5 star rims go so well with 2nd gen PGTs. Got more pics?

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
since chris is coming to our meet on saturday tommy, i'll make sure to take plenty, especially since he's putting in some new corners as well. ;)

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In five years, that's the only one so far (well, sort of).

I've got some pics of the Borla install, I'm just waiting to get the D/L from my friend's camera. I'll be bringing one along this Sat for more pics. Expect many from me--this is my modification Summer ( and Fall and Winter...).

Believe it or not, but I've only seen one other car with those rims ever.

P

·
0 Posts
Thanx guys. This forum sure could use some more pics...

So what else do you have planned for your probe this summer?

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THe short list, or the long one? :D

First, fix the door--passenger side has a nasty dent between the keyhole & handle. I don't think there's a worse spot for a dent, creased the metal.:(

Once that's done:
redo window tint (each window has a couple of scratches--but it's lasted 6yrs with no bubbles)
Illumina's & Eibachs
PRD RSTB, FTSB (probably Freedom Designs)
Phenos
PRD STS
CAI
Drilled or Slotted rotors (undecided as yet)
SS brake lines
maybe a Header

Since it's my daily driver I don't want to go berserk with it, and since I still love the way it looks, no body kits.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
berserk? uuuhhhh?

chris, i've already got all of those things you've listed! my car doesn't look like it's berserk does it? ;)

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not at all. What you've done is bascally what I have in mind--mostly performance mods with a couple of subtle appearance mods. I'm not really into the big wings & vinyl stickers thing.

Here's a couple of new pics.

and alongside my friend's new PSE

P

·
0 Posts
Nice! Have we talked about lowering your car? :D Good pics, now start with those mods...

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ProbeBandit said:
Nice! Have we talked about lowering your car? :D Good pics, now start with those mods...
heh heh heh. That's first on the list, Eibachs & Illuminas. I should be able to take the car in the end of the month for repairs. Then it's one of those 3-paycheck months (hmmm, a whole free paycheck..what shall I do? Woohoo! more mods!)--Perhaps mid August it'll be lowered. I can't wait, I'm certain the stock struts are shot since I'm getting the front-end clunk all the time now.

BTW, it's got clear corners on it now, I just need to get a camera & the car in the same place.

AS far as what mods, I listed them earlier. 'Course you could do more, but that's about all I want to do. Power is stock plus maybe a couple.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts