Ford Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
niiiice ..... you guys have too much money !! <insert jealousy here >:D :D

I have a friend with a VX SS in black .. he is quite over the colour black he tells me !! all the little chips and such.... but black looks so nice ....

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
XA coupe said:
niiiice ..... you guys have too much money !! <insert jealousy here >:D :D

I have a friend with a VX SS in black .. he is quite over the colour black he tells me !! all the little chips and such.... but black looks so nice ....

Too much money........LOL.....dont think so!

Black can be a nightmare, but when it is clean it looks awesome

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Thats it were through Finished!

Your off the xmas list.

Bet your as happy as!!

Looks great. That interior was nearly worth the money by itself.

And Yeah I agree. He has way too much money;)

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HSE2 said:
Thats it were through Finished!

Your off the xmas list.

Bet your as happy as!!

Looks great. That interior was nearly worth the money by itself.

And Yeah I agree. He has way too much money;)

Have to say interior is a huge improvement over series 1. But what would you know:D You only have a full Herrod leather trim and you say i have too much money:D ;) :D

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Awesome Rob, we'll be a matched pair on the next club run. We only had a couple of AU XR's on the run last weekend, mine included, and a couple of T-Series.

That shot of the interior looks so - familiar! Xr mats n all, except you've got the Xr8 badges, and I've got the premium sound and now the blue boot.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
XLR8 said:

Have to say interior is a huge improvement over series 1. But what would you know:D You only have a full Herrod leather trim and you say i have too much money:D ;) :D
Yeah that is a major character flaw that has developed lately. I tend to try and agree with what people say.

I doubt I will get much for my car when I want to get rid of it, so if you still have yours and are that way inclinded we might see if we can swap interiors! Unless by that time you already have your leather interior:cool:

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HSE2 said:

Yeah that is a major character flaw that has developed lately. I tend to try and agree with what people say.

I doubt I will get much for my car when I want to get rid of it, so if you still have yours and are that way inclinded we might see if we can swap interiors! Unless by that time you already have your leather interior:cool:
Yep leather is on the ever increasing list:eek: :eek:

·
BAD BSR BOY WITH THE LENS
421 Posts
wow weeeee

nice rod Rob

So when do we get to see it ??

No more middle of the day MAC partys for you and nipper till the end of the year OK

WASA there was almost more "Ts" than AUs on this last run

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Rob are you going to leave the rear deck a single or get the Bi plane attached.

I would rather see my seats in your car than some loser that won't look after them so I will check to see where you are at before I get rid of it!

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
HSE2 said:
Rob are you going to leave the rear deck a single or get the Bi plane attached.

I would rather see my seats in your car than some loser that won't look after them so I will check to see where you are at before I get rid of it!

Think i will leave it as single rear deck, although i do like laminges aftermarket design on his.

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: wow weeeee

wasa said:
nice rod Rob

So when do we get to see it ??

No more middle of the day MAC partys for you and nipper till the end of the year OK

WASA there was almost more "Ts" than AUs on this last run

you can come and see it anytime......:p

1 - 20 of 46 Posts