Ford Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Holden Impounder
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the car i have recently purchased. Although i have this one i also have my lil' civic which i used more often because fuel is a pain in the butt when still going to uni. But i soon will be making some modifications like: exhaust, air filter, i like the rims on it, and the system. I have to install a new system into this car. Finish of the car.

Attachments

·
Holden Impounder
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh and driving to Gippsland once i managed to get this mint picture while driving. Love the look. Makes me love the car even more...... But judge for yourselves.

Attachments

·
Holden Impounder
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks, amazing the types of shots you can get at 130km/hr. But you can only get those shots from a ford. He he he

G

·
ok, how did you pull that shot off at 130 if your driving and if you wernt on the side of the road????
anywasy nice shot........

·
Holden Impounder
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:)

Running... me. Never, nuh my mate took the shot for me. I also had some out of the sun roof but i seem to have lost them. But i am going for another cruise down up to Geelong soon so i will be taking some more shots.

The only problem is that i went to the Tickford day with Geoff and i saw the Herrod XR, Ohh my god. I tried to keep up but, umm. I sort of couldn't. But i just wanted to give him a chance...... RIGHT!!

·
Holden Impounder
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have had the car for about 3 months now, i am not really doing anything to the car until i finish uni this year but i still love going from my lil' civic to the 6. Mint car to drive, plus i get a few looks here and there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts