Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
LOL... welcome to the forums... hope u have a good time, but sorry weve already seen your car. Hmmm... no comment i see!
I realise that Youve put alot of time into it, but its not exactly everyones cup of tea... would be suited to somethin From the land of the rising sun... u see most of us dnt like stuff like that on a falcon... looks a bit overdone, but evryone to their own i guess. Ohh yeh BTW good luck selling it at that price... im not trying to be derogotive here and we realise that uve spent a fair bit of money on it but your askin price is a bit high for a EA, even as modded as yours is, but if u do sell it at that price uve done well, cheers
shannon

·
100MPH Hunter
1,045 Posts
Eeehhh, what ever your taste.

·
Registered
847 Posts
lol OMG wtf is plastered all over the side of the thing.

·
Rollcage Crash Test Dummy
552 Posts
sorry for what im thinking...

·
Registered
674 Posts
The kids only 18!... Be gentle, or we'll put him off Fords for life?
Doesn't look too bad for his first effort! :pin:

·
I want my brothers car.
258 Posts
that family car was never meant to look like that....

by all means enjoy your car....but if you did it for other drivers to look at, i would only point and laugh.

loose the wanky crap....great colour though

BTW give it a couple of years and you too will realise what you have done.....

(hope i wasn't too harsh :p )

·
FF Moderator
2,202 Posts
otto_melher said:
Hey guys,

Please check out my ford that just had been finished and let me no whats good and whats bad and what can be improved.

www.cardomain.com/memberpage/449376
Welcome to the forum otto,

Come on guys, fair go..we were all 18 once. You wear your FORD pride on your sleeve (or car in this case). Don't let these guys phase you. It's great to see a FORD fan so proud regardless of whether you like the treatment or not.

Cheers,
Colville

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
honestly you want a fast n furious theme car,buy a import,honestly ford were NEVER meant to look like that,yeah it's your preference but to me its over the top,a decent XR wing or GT wing and a ford decal would set it off 100% better then that riced up wing and decal stickers ever would..

my opinion!!!

·
Bucknaked Is My Real Name
1,458 Posts
The biggest criticism he will get is when the auction closes and hes receive's zero bids. Besides those decals can be removed. Leave the spoiler. Half the cars on FF have rear wings. Lose those stickers and the car would look a whole lot better.

The car is clean, and he obviously takes good care of. I think we should give him some credit for doin something different to the car. Might not be to everyones tastes, but at least he put in the effort.

·
mmm...kilomawatts...aargh
1,061 Posts
Otto, your car is certainly unique. There are three words you keep in mind when you do up your next car, "less is more". It's obvious you love your car and want others to notice you, and top marks for trying, but you may be getting the wrong kind of attention. Tone the car down a little bit and the response will be a lot better and more positive. Go to some of the car shows and look at how the better cars are presented, you'll see what I mean.
BTW, don't be put off Fords, just be a bit more subtle with the next one.

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
When this car is sold..
What do you intend to buy???

1 - 20 of 42 Posts