Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Is it cos i is black?
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys had to vent somewhere, tonight the skyline got keyed on the drivers side while it was parked on little collins street. Some jealous prick decided to put a huge key line starting from the rear 3/4 panel to the end of the drivers door.

Needless to say i'm pissed and serves as a warning to anyone having done up cars - leave it somewhere safe or leave it at home.

I'm hoping it can just buff out using a claybar and cut n polish, will have to see

from a very pissed off,
Jase

·
"Steve has a car?"
2,207 Posts
Ah damn, I reckon something like this will happen to everyone at least once in there lifetime, just toooo many pricks out there. Sorry to hear bout that dude, hope it buffs out, or just get a whiteboard maker :p

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
damn :/
i know the feeling mate!

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
what are ppl thinkin when they do this!! they are absolute dickheads!!! id wanna kill em if nethin like that happened to me and im sure u feel the same way jase! best of luck with the buffing.... :nonono:

·
Yes, fords still kick
668 Posts
God I hate jealous pricks. It makes you want to key their faces when they do stuff like this.

·
400 kg ego
6,188 Posts
Sons of bitches. :err: Hope you can repair it easily mate.

·
Is it cos i is black?
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the comments guys, cant understand why someone would do this - if i ever saw someone keying someone elses car there wouldnt just be a key mark on the car, there'd be a dint where the guy's head hit the paintwork!

Anyway spent 3 hours today with the old cut and polish and although it's heaps better, it's cut into the undercoat so looks like a panel beater job :(

·
D.T.A
246 Posts
try this link www.ppc.au.com and the product your looking for is their clearcoat called Glisten PC it's a dam near indestructable clearcoat that is compattable with all types of paints! (yes even enamel) and its rrp is $90 for 1ltr that does 12-14 sqmtrs!!!!!!
got it on my new project and just finished doing the neighbours tojo 4x4 so he dont get no scatches down the sides whist off roading in the bush!
Anyway have agood look at it try some and you'll NEVER go back to standard clearcoats even on solid colors it's a godsent!
hope it helps ya out
cheers
Nev

1 - 10 of 10 Posts