Ford Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a friend who collected sheriff's auction crown Vic police interceptors. He had terminal illness and passed. I got one of his cars. It sat a long time and has some repair work needing to be done. As I can afford parts I work on it. I learn a lot as I go. It's a project car. It ran like a beast but has been damaged from people stealing converters and storms tearing tree branches off and landing on windsheild. The security system wrecked the trunk lock broken keyless entry fob lost and won't start until I fix some of that. Oxygen sensors matter. I have to replace head gaskets..it sat for years...not good..lots of rusty grounds to clean and stuff like that. I have replaced all fuses modules relays fuel pump throttle body..it acts like sending unit not comm with ecm or pcm...wiring issues too. Candles busted tail lights out...it's a mess but I saw it run so I know it's these things.. waiting for some money in mail to get parts. It has the sirens and spotlight and p71 package......I learn lots reading your discussions. I'm not a mechanic. I'm a 57 yr old female that has always saved labor learning to do it myself... now days with YouTube videos I will try everything myself to save plus I know it's done right and feel good when I fix stuff. Nice to join page. I love all the ideas. Helps more than just person asking...others really benefit like me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts