Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
is FORD....is GOOD!
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, well after months of looking for rims i struggled finding any i was happy with, so i settled for the GT rims, at first i was hesitant now these babies have won me over

will post pics soon

- kodar

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Yeah same here, I would have either stuck with the XR 18's or gone GTP rims.. but each to their own!

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
Hurry up with those piccies :)
BTW Kodar have you seen the new Motor mag with the blown XR8 in there...400kw for 7k..

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
mm, i wanna see this too :D
it looked good as it was :p

·
is FORD....is GOOD!
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i will get the pics up as soon as possible i swear

i must admit i loved the xr8 18's however the gt rims were always my fav. When i first saw them on the car i was really unsure, then i started driving it around, and then i passed a big-ass building with windows as far as the eye can see, and when i saw the car in motion in the reflection i fell in love and havent looked back since

- kodar

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
l like the GT rims over the GT-P rims i like a wheel that hasn't got to many bars or spokes in it ...

·
is FORD....is GOOD!
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
here is the pic, hope it works

hi-res pics will be ready soon

enjoy

opinions welome, just dont hurt my feelings haha

- kodar

Attachments

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
greetings all
looks great Kodar
at first i didnt like the wheels on the pursuit & wanted the GT-P rims but they have grown on me know & the only way i would change them would be to put some light weight wheels on

great looking ride

regards
rod

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
they do look awesome, howd ya get gt rims??? did u buy them off a gt owner???

·
is FORD....is GOOD!
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GT owner from sydney sold them as he was going for some light weight 19" rims. Met him when i was there for the new year and he gave me a call last week so we arranged the transaction

- kodar

·
Team Galaxy: Mad Bastard
2,847 Posts
LOL...hurt ya feelings eh? No way...that looks too darn mad. Top stuff, great choice of alloys and yes, the GT ones do look better on your beast. Now how's the supercharger coming along?

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
damn looks better than i thought it would..well done dude..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts