Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres my ride everyone, nothing special but it keeps the V6 COMMONdore boys in line. Just a GLi 4L thats in desperate need for some lowering, when i get the dosh :(

and that ugly towball needs removing when i get a big enough spanner.

Attachments

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Great car Tim, good to see another fellow EF driver on board. Look after her mate. Alloy wheels are waaay better than hub caps. :cool:

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Is it Auto or Man? Id keep the towball as its good protection against morons who like to park too close :thumbdown :thumbdown :cussing:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its an auto

I might take just put it back on when i got to the city (perth) for those dickheads who don't stop behind me at the lights. leaves a nice imprint on their bumpers

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Sideways_EF said:
I might take just put it back on when i got to the city (perth) for those dickheads who don't stop behind me at the lights. leaves a nice imprint on their bumpers
Lol!! Too true.. She looks like a nice ride mate.. How many k's she done?? You'd be surprised how a nice set of wheels can reaaly set off a car without the need to lower it.. ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ford Man said:

Lol!! Too true.. She looks like a nice ride mate.. How many k's she done?? You'd be surprised how a nice set of wheels can reaaly set off a car without the need to lower it.. ;)

86,000 when i got it in october 2000 102,000 now :)

and some people say that when lowering a car your rims look bigger :)

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Yeah - lower the beast!! It doesnt cost too much.. I am paying $200 for a full set of lowered king springs (and I think the XR springs are more expensive than regular falcon springs) So its only $50 a corner....

Lowering the car doesnt really make the rims look bigger (unless you have low profile tyres)

nice car. I am sure it has a lot of potential (and once you get bitten by the mod bug - there is no going back)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
like this

Heres a small skid a mate pulled in my car a while ago. I'm a bit worryed with those double lines seeing as my diff is only a single spinner and when this happens apparently it means your diffs on it way out.

oh the dates a bit off on the pic too

Attachments

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Re: like this

Sideways_EF said:
Heres a small skid a mate pulled in my car a while ago. I'm a bit worryed with those double lines seeing as my diff is only a single spinner and when this happens apparently it means your diffs on it way out.

oh the dates a bit off on the pic too
No it doesnt mean the diff is on its way out, just means the car must have been on a pretty level surface and that both wheels had an equal amount of traction(or lack of it ;) ). If you had a LSD and it was only single spinning then you should be worried....

It looks pretty decent though, but wheres the smoke :p

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It was the next day, no smoke left from the previous morning (2am) ;)

·
Australian XR Member
134 Posts
Gota Love the EF's

Nice car, i Love the EFs they would have to be the best shape falcon that has come out. I love em so much im on my second!
Keep it clean and drive fast!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts