Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Grumpy Old Fart
216 Posts
ZA?, not too bad. You're right a little hard to see. Has it got a bench seat?
Vinyl Roof?
I spent more time looking at the XW, nice paint job. I think they look nicer without the bumper overiders. I see you have the later series mirrors. Just be careful of the wheel width. Are they 8"? They may not be legal, sorry.
I look forward to seeing more pics.

·
Now With 9 inch LSD Diff
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah the ZA is hard top hehe bucket seats it is a 289 windsor fairly strong.

The mirrors are the ones that came with it I didn't know they were later series, i never knew there was a legal wheel width but anyway thanks for the comments when I take some better photos of dads car you will be able to tell easier just what a great car it is.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Nice ZA fordomaniac, but yeah we need more pics!
Take some of the back end, I love the ZA's tailights

Your XW looks smick too, how long have you had that for?

·
The Supreme Machine!
461 Posts
They both look nice. Leave the overiders on, They make the front look good and serve a purpose if an idiot back's into your car :D

·
Now With 9 inch LSD Diff
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought the XW full of rust in august and have been working on it til now. I will make sure I put more photos on when the badges and stuff are on and also I will get some of the back of the Fairlane hehee.

And yeah I will keep the over riders after all being my first car i might be that idiot. lol

·
Registered
80 Posts
Keep up the awesome work- the ZA looks sweet, but i love the XW- the 351 windsor sounds like it will have a bit of go power in it!!!

·
Grumpy Old Fart
216 Posts
Hey XA Guy, I really love those Superbirds.
They are similar to the XA Coupe, but different.
Where do ya get 'em?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts