Officially Bored with 347
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally !! check this out...
www.nswxrclub.org.au/misc/brett/svo302.mpg

·
Copyright �2003
1,517 Posts
aahh, the sweet sweet sound of a Ford under acceleration. :)

·
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
With all due respect.. I do not wish to to advertise the rw/hp figures until I scan them in & post em ok... Ive had afew hassles from people not believing what the figures are......
Believe what you will but its over 350 rw/hp & under 400 !!!
the time is near

·
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
With all due respect.. I do not wish to to advertise the rw/hp figures until I scan them in & post em ok... Ive had afew hassles from people not believing what the figures are......
Believe what you will but its over 350 rw/hp & under 400 !!!
the time is near

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
I know SVO302's HP figures, and they are very impressive.

I believe them, cos he has told me what he has done to the car. Most people wont believe them, without the dyno chart proof. (I get the same thing - and I am no where near the figures that he is getting)

·
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Since moving to Perth 5mths ago I havent been to a drag strip & with the new job fly in/out 2wks on 1 off everytime I get back here I always seem to miss out on the good stuff.
The new drag Strip at Kwinana's Motorplex is where Im looking forwards to getting the car in & giving it a whirl but doesnt coincide sometimes with my week r&r...
You people over the East side of Oz are mega lucky if ya ask me with all these events rallies & car meetings, why ohhh why does W.A. miss out on the motorsport side of things. Im also talking about "Performance Engine Rebuilders" as in Herrod/**** Webb just to name afew,even Computer enhancements specifically for Fords, sure Perth is slowly getting there but nowhere up to the pace as you lucky sods.

G

·
Brett,
I am located in Perth also. The Kwinana MotorPlex has night racing for licenced muffled street cars every wednesday night. Check out http://www.motorplex.com.au. There is a blown XR6 that has been running low 12s down there.

If you want an idea of what your car does for the standing 400m & 0-100km I can get hold of a GTech which is very accurate. If your interested let me know. There are a few quite straight strips of road near where I live (north of the river) that are suitable.

Regards
Andrew

·
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Andrew nice to meet ya...
Yes Im interested in taking ya for a drive sometime, I fly out tomorrow to go back to work. Ill be back in 2 wks for a week maybe if you are free around that time we could give it a whirl??...
Cheers
brett

1 - 11 of 11 Posts