Ford Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
hacksaw bandit
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:edit: hi all i just thought some of you would like to look at this i have just put ef doors an ef xr front and ef interior into/onto my 89 ea.. i will add photos of the front and interior to the album tomorrow i am also in the process of building a turbo motor which should be completed in about 2 weeks i will update the pics every day or 2... anyway let me know what you think. and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. i am no professional but i am quite proud of the job i did. :edit:

here is a link to the album
http://hstrial-sgorfine.homestead.com/Index.html :edit:

·
Registered
102 Posts
ahhh so its u!! ive seen ur car around auto 1 in glenroy u work ther or somehing?? ur exaust is prety loud too the other day i drove past jacana and saw what looked like an ef but with an ea butt lol it tripped me out hardcore leave it like that it looks sick!! dont know if u know who i am i had a really bright white ed futura classic with 17" au2xr's dumped on its ass witht he preston auto & difs sticker on the back neways thats all in pieces now but yhe nice car

·
hacksaw bandit
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i used to run a car audio shop from the rear of auto one.. i'm glad you liked the car the only other things i am doing to the exterior are . fit the ef boot spoiler and rear bumper paint the car and polish my rims... but i will definatly leave the ea tail lights :wnc:

·
hacksaw bandit
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry i did'nt realise that you had to sign up to see them... i will post them on my website and put the link up this arvo.. sorry bout that

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
So the Doors from an ef/el bolt straight in, or was there more to it than that?

Jason

·
hacksaw bandit
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the front doors bolt on no problem... but on the rear the ef has a different shape c pillar but i just modified the rear section of the surround on the 1/4 window and all is fine.... :beer:

·
hacksaw bandit
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mr Cube said:
How does it go with rego, no dramas?

Cool project though I like it...
not to sure it is already registerd... i can't see it being a problem though seeing as i havn't altered any structural components... as for the turbo that's a whole nother story :evilsmoke

·
hacksaw bandit
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah i will have to get insurance some day i've never had it.... but i have just been lucky that i havn't hit someone... but at the end of the day i don't let insurance premiums have the say of what i do and don't do to my car.. if i want to try it i do... lol.. and thaks for the coments..

·
Registered
367 Posts
nice work. you might have just started a new trend

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
woah, so u did the whole interior nice :)
few ppl are getting the ef/el dash's in EA's it seems :p

·
Can't wait for Winton...
2,759 Posts
getting there said:
not to sure it is already registerd... i can't see it being a problem though seeing as i havn't altered any structural components
Radiator support panel is definitely structural.

Good to see something different and innovative being done. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
i looked at your pics and man your car is awesome i so envy what your doing,and yes there are a few qld members doing the ef front also,im in the progress of getting my car prep'd for the work,and another member is also,,

your car i awesome though,looks nice*drools*

1 - 19 of 19 Posts